Account Creation Help
Can't set up your account? Try...
- If the system is stating that your email address is "already in use", perhaps you set up an account here before. If this is possible, you may request a reminder for your username or password on the log in page.
- If you're having difficulty retrieving the emailed instructions to finish creating your account, try clicking the 'resend' link found within the offset NOTE.
If you don't see the offset NOTE, go to the sign up page and sign up again using the same email address you used the first time.
- If even after resending the instructions, they still haven't arrived, you should:
- Check your spam folder and make sure your email client allows email from *@warcraftpets.com.
- Double-check your email address to be sure you entered the correct address. If you mistyped it, click here to recreate your account using the correct address.
- Try creating an account using an alternate email domain. For example, try a Gmail address — it's secure and free.
- As a last resort, contact us and we will set up an account for you. You will need to provide a username, an alternate username (in case your first choice is taken), and a password.