Bubbles the crab pet and 2 others from the Plunderstorm event

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Belles
Top Rater
Pet Score:13728
Realm:Wildhammer-eu
Re: Bubbles the crab pet and 2 others from the Plunderstorm event

Post by Belles » March 23rd, 2024, 11:47 am

Range between 400-600 per match as long as I can get past the first minute.
Must have done in excess of 250 matches to get to level 30 and I've only killed one other player.
Tried telling people I'm PVE.. three times it worked, three it really didn't... so gave up on that idea.
Still in two minds whether or not to let someone kill me for rewards or run off into the storm... if I knew they'd quit at 40 I'd let them kill me.
I hate this and if it wasn't for the rewards would definitely not play it, but at least now with the pets done I can just relax a bit and do a couple of levels a day next week to finish it off.

Guccia
Pet Score:13815
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Guccia » March 24th, 2024, 5:09 pm

like 99% of people i hate this mode so much. not only is it pvp but you dont even get any honor. if you manage to do the quest when you land it will take 10 quests assuming you pick up no gold to level up. that is roughly 400 matches of this garbage to get all the rewards or 300 just for the pets. if you get the daily win you can shave off about 13 levels making the grind like 2-250 matches or so still pretty terrible. resources were put into this fortnite trash instead of what the community was asking for a long time player housing.

Studmuffyn
Pet Score:13342
Realm:Vek'nilash-us

Post by Studmuffyn » March 25th, 2024, 8:19 pm

2 pets down, 1 to go, course once i get to 30, I'll go ahead and go the rest of the way(to 40),lol.

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13685
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » April 1st, 2024, 8:12 am

Okay. I'm enjoying this WAY more than I ever expected. I've made it a game to get as much plunder as I can by being as sneaky as I can and avoiding other players and it's good fun.

Daned
MVP
Pet Score:13914
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Daned » April 3rd, 2024, 11:20 am

Well, I ground out to level 30 and quit. I did get better at playing the game but never as good as most of the people I was forced to fight. I admit there is some satisfaction in beating people that attack me while I'm gently gathering gold. I was a hair's breadth away from winning a match once due to a perfect storm of events, but I am really glad I don't have to play it anymore. Many hours of misery.

Would I do it again? I'm such a pet addict that yes, I probably would. Pets are the biggest reason I play WoW now. If I quit gathering pets I might as well quit playing altogether.

Harpooha
MVP
Pet Score:13143
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Harpooha » April 18th, 2024, 5:11 am

Finally got Glamrok. Double XP helps a lot

FWIW, I work nights and I found that late nights were better. I know most folks can't stay up till 3 AM, but it's prime time for me.

I did not get ganked as much overnight. Best I did was 3rd. But I don't care about that. Got all the pets and that's all that matters.