List of Guilds and Servers

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Shenwolf
MVP
Pet Score:5363
Realm:Lightbringer-us
Re: List of Guilds and Servers

Post by Shenwolf » March 19th, 2016, 6:18 pm

Any pet battling guilds on US Lightbringer? My guild dissolved and I am looking for a new one (preferably alliance).

Jlabruno
Pet Score:3139
BattleTag®:Duvdar#1675
Realm:Dalaran-us

Post by Jlabruno » July 6th, 2016, 7:59 pm

While we are a new guild and our main focus is raiding we also have a great group of pet battle players including myself and would love to grow our pet battle division

We are Knights Union (A) US Dalaran

You can join either finding me in game Diâmond (The A is made with alt 131), my friends list at Duvdar#1675

We would love to grow pet battle part of our guild.

Muffiness
Pet Score:3390
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Muffiness » August 14th, 2016, 7:06 am

Hey :)
I just started a guild for Pet Battle enthusiasts and collectors on Dreanor! "Gotta catch them Aliens"

Lomion
Pet Score:644
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Lomion » August 20th, 2016, 10:44 pm

League Knights is an Argent Dawn-US guild that welcomes pet, mount, and toy collectors, explorers, and crafters. Scryers players are able to join, too. Apply in-game or simply send a tell to Lómion at Argent Dawn-US.

Zonnetje
Top Rater
Pet Score:11705
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us

Post by Zonnetje » August 21st, 2016, 11:34 am

Outcast Society on Thorium Brotherhood (Silverhand/Farstriders) - contact Zonnetje or Talalara. Both active pet collectors. Guild is small and family friendly. We have a horde guild on Silverhand as well. We are predominately a casual/mature group, achievements, collecting, transmog, etc.

Ash_knacksum
Pet Score:1588

Post by Ash_knacksum » September 6th, 2016, 4:30 pm

is the sha'tar an EU horde guild with pet battling as well as the normal stuff? so hard to find pet battlers on my server.. Only just started really, but I would be up for moving a character into the guild if there was anyone on my server... not sure how it all works now as it might be fully cross realm.

Supremechaos
Pet Score:2364
BattleTag®:ur2ez#1175
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Supremechaos » September 13th, 2016, 9:13 pm

any pet guilds on tichondrius?

Morinda
Pet Score:1778
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Morinda » September 29th, 2016, 7:18 am

Are there any pet guilds on Khaz'goroth?

Auschameleon
MVP
Pet Score:10965
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Auschameleon » November 2nd, 2016, 4:07 pm

Morinda wrote:Are there any pet guilds on Khaz'goroth?
There are two of us in the top 20 of our server on Alliance in Grumpy Old Farts. If we could get a few more it would be good so we can run pet runs. For example, we don't have the Deathwatch Hatchling yet.

Molica
Pet Score:1080
Realm:Terokkar-us

Post by Molica » December 6th, 2016, 8:20 am

If anyone is looking for an Alliance pet guild on Alexstrasza/Terokkar, I am interested in starting one. I have a personal bank guild that is available and am a seasoned "terminal levelist" with (probably) too much time on my hands. The guild is currently called TOC, but I'd like to change it to something like "Heavy Petting" in the future (probably in a month or so). It's got 5 tabs.

And, since I am a terminal levelist, I don't mind doing farming runs or dungeon runs, or whatever to help others level and catch pets. And I am down with future raiding for pets, too.

My tag is TheDandyLife#1972.

Minivivi
MVP
Pet Score:12541
Realm:Medivh-us

Post by Minivivi » April 21st, 2017, 12:30 pm

Looking for a great adult guild on WYRMREST ACCORD. Would love it to be pet-centric, with casual raiding and just fun, non-dramatic people. Suggestions welcomed!

Chanze
Pet Score:4172
Realm:Stormreaver-us

Post by Chanze » May 29th, 2017, 3:04 pm

Server, PVE or PvP - Faction, Guild Name, Guild Level, Contact person

Drenden, PVE - Alliance - Protectors of the Light - Cordelía

Docfox55
Pet Score:1137
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Docfox55 » October 4th, 2017, 8:05 am

Are there any active pet battling / collecting guilds out there on a US server, preferably EST timezone? Let me know. Thanks!

Brandmooin
MVP
Pet Score:5122
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Brandmooin » March 5th, 2018, 4:27 pm

WarcraftPets guild continues to thrive on US-Madoran-H, along with 4 sister/extension guilds (Magical Menagerie, Littlest Pet League, Dead Mole Society and Pet Peeves). All 5 share guild chat using the addon Greenwall, and all our guilds continue to accept new members at any level of pet collecting and battling experience. Anyone in any of the guilds can invite new members. As always, we are family friendly, and our rules, posted
at https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=606&start=40, are as follows:

[quote="Breanni"]The WarcraftPets family of guilds (WarcraftPets, Magical Menagerie, Pet Peeves, Littlest Pet League and Dead Mole Society!) are casual guilds. We're located on Madoran, US Horde-side! No character will be forced to raid or contribute. If you want to help other members it is your choice. However, remember that if you don't decide to contribute your time to helping others, they also don't have to dedicate their time to helping you. Two-way street.

We envision the guild as a family friendly environment so we ask that there be no hate speech, racism, sexual innuendo or unpleasantness in general. There are certain words we prefer no one uses in guild chat out of their correct context. Moist, for example.

We ask you to be respectful not just to other members but to the community at large. I'm not sure if it's possible to ninja loot anymore, but if it is please don't do it.

If you have problems with another member, feel free to /ignore them, but also bring it to the attention of officers./quote]

Sffcorgi
MVP
Pet Score:13552
BattleTag®:Corgi#1919
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Sffcorgi » November 12th, 2018, 9:17 pm

Is it time to update the list(s) again?

Jazeel
Pet Score:9583
Realm:Saurfang-us

Post by Jazeel » November 13th, 2018, 6:06 am

i run a small guild on Saurfang oceanic server, and by small i mean most of the time i am only active player, still if your a pet collector on that server, happy to help out, guild is called Death by Snoo Snoo, my most active toon is called jazeel, second most active is abyssinia, if you want a home or help getting horde pets let me know via ingame mail.

Angelcat2887
Pet Score:11102
BattleTag®:Angel2887#2347

Post by Angelcat2887 » November 13th, 2018, 7:59 am

Server, PVE or PvP - Faction, Guild Name, Guild Level, Contact person

EU - Aggramar - PVE - Horde - Bad Choice - lvl 25 - Angeltiger, but most can inv.

Bad Choice are a chilled raiding and social guild, we have a few pet collectors already in our ranks, and always happy to add more. We run M+ and IE's most nights, and thos in the guild who do no collect pets are more than happy to help others and pass them pets most of the time.

Cthulhuly
Pet Score:1492
Realm:Burning Legion-us

Post by Cthulhuly » May 26th, 2019, 4:34 pm

Does anyone know of a pet battler's guild in Burning Legion? Or else just a casual community guild? If there's no dedicated pet battling group then I think I'll try to start one myself. Cheers!

Edit: I've had one person contact me about the pet battle guild. I friended them so I can keep them posted. If three more people pop in and ask about it, I'll friend them all too and grab a guild charter to get our own started! Feel free to hit me up on my main, Cthulhuly. I spend the vast majority of my time playing that character.