How many items can you guess in my inventory?

Discuss anything else pertaining to WoW.
Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us
How many items can you guess in my inventory?

Post by Doobjanka » March 4th, 2013, 12:17 pm

Just like the subject says, how many items do you recognize just from the icon? This is my current inventory as of today, 3/4/2013
Attachments
Inventory.jpg
Inventory.jpg (146.15KiB)Viewed 2394 times
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Gendou
Pet Score:4413
BattleTag®:Gendou#1955
Realm:Thunderhorn-us

Re: How many items can you guess in my inventory?

Post by Gendou » March 4th, 2013, 12:20 pm

Good lord.
Your inventory is almost as bad as mine.

Mine is mostly pet bandages though. :mrgreen:
ImageImage

NathKnave
Top Rater
Pet Score:6469
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by NathKnave » March 4th, 2013, 8:43 pm

Oh man. Given time I'm sure I could get a lot of these, but I'm just going to go with what I can name without looking things up.

First Row: Second item is Ashkandi, sixth is Rivendare's Runeblade (whatever its name is)

Second Row: Last two items are Pandaren Fishing Charm and Thunderfury (legendary border makes it pretty obvious)

Third Row: Second and third items are both engineering teleports, fourth is a Dalaran teleport ring, fifth is a fishing hat, seventh is Innkeeper's Daughter, last is Northrend Wormhole Generator

Fourth Row: Second might be Jeeves, third possibly Blingtron, fourth is Kalu'ak Fishing Pole, fifth is Vrykul Drinking Horn, last item is probably an enchanting rod

Sixth Row: Sixth item is Kaldorei Wind Chimes, seventh item I don't remember the name, but it makes you shoot lasers from your eyes to blow up critters

Seventh Row: First item is maybe the Pandaria Wormhole, second is the locket that turns you into a druid of the flame, second to last is the thing that turns you into a snowman, last is the Darkmoon book

Ninth Row: Second item is Safari Hat, third and seventh row are pet bandages, fourth item is pretty obviously a tabard, but which one? I'm going to guess Argent Tournament. Sixth one is the hat you get from one of the Tillers at Best Friend, eighth is a Chef's Hat

Tenth Row: More pet bandages in second and fourth slot, third is pet mini-treats, sixth is pet biscuits, seventh is motes of harmony, last slot is a leather ball (I haven't seen on of those in awhile)

Eleventh Row: First slot is a Cooking School Bell, third is more pet bandages (those are too easy), fourth is MOLL-E, fifth is Spirits of Harmony, Sixth is the stuff you get from Scholomance (can't remember the name), last is the firework launcher from the rare in Kun-Lai Summit

Row 12: More pet bandages in slots one, four, and five. Second item is Titanium Seal of Dalaran (I think that's what it's called), third item is a whole bunch of party grenades, sixth item is a BFF necklace, last item is probably the horde version of the marks you get from the Dominance Offensive quest mobs

Row 13: Not sure of the names on the first two items but they're from Pandaria rares. The first makes you jump real high, the second summons a whirlwind of steel or something like that. Third items is a picnic basket, fifth slot is a troll archaeology keystone. The next one looks like more pet biscuits, but they're blue instead of green, so maybe they're the ones from the card game. The last one is a stack of Darkmoon Faire tokens.

Row 14: The spyglass that summons Martar the Not-So-Smart and some ghost iron ore

Row 15: The third item is a healing potion. Then we have some Battle-Stones, looks like three dragonkin, five elemental, four undead, and two humanoid.

Row 16: Second item is a plow for your farm, fifth and sixth are both footballs (see what I did there?), in the last slot are skyshards (you're a long way from getting that mount).

I had way too much fun with that, but I'm also scared that maybe I play way too much WoW.

Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Tahsfenz » March 4th, 2013, 11:21 pm

Pfft. An inventory is not an inventory without a severed night elf head.

GormanGhaste
MVP
Pet Score:10398
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by GormanGhaste » March 5th, 2013, 7:55 am

Keg Pony and Festival Dumplings.
Mingyao on Madoran