Submissions to this forum section will be reviewed by Administrators, and posts that prove to be of great value and entertainment to the community will be showcased in WarcraftPets' news section. The chosen post will also be stickied and added to the [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9075]Community Spotlight Archive[/url]. It will remain stickied as the spotlight until a new creation is chosen.
Community Spotlight Guidelines
- Posts can include any type of content but must be related to WoW pets, pet collecting or Pet Battles. Off topic posts will be moved to appropriate forum sections.
- Content must be of your own work. Plagiarized pieces are subject to removal.
- Reposts of pet-related content from your blog/other websites are welcome. You may include links to the original source, however the post must include actual content. Posts that merely redirect users to other websites are discouraged.
- Acceptable content must follow [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2]Forum Guidelines[/url] and [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/guidelines/]User Guidelines[/url].
- Posts that were submitted but were not initially chosen may be considered for a future Community Spotlight.
- Posts made in other sections of the forum and prior to the Community Spotlight feature can be recreated in this forum as a submission. Please keep the number of reposts reasonable and to a minimum.
- Posting within the Community Spotlight forum area is not mandatory, but is preferred for certain content (art, creative writing, and so on). Content from both the Pet Battles and Pet Collecting forums will be considered as well.
- Do not bump threads.
- Guides should include proper grammar and punctuation, aesthetically pleasing formatting, and provide clear and well-organized content. More information on user-created WarcraftPets guides can be found [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/guides/submit/]here[/url].
- Once in a while a theme for the next spotlight will be announced. During themed spotlights, only posts related to the announced topic will be considered.
- There is no limitation on the number of creations you submit in this forum. We only ask that each submission be original and different from any previous submissions.
- Keep in mind that the Community Spotlight will not be chosen based on user votes, however, user feedback is taken into consideration. If you enjoyed a post, let the creator know in their thread!
Impress us, make us laugh, or give us something to think about! All mediums and formats are welcome, including but not limited to:
- Original artwork
- Original videos
- Screenshots or pictures
- Creative writing