(US) Wakamaru's Pet Leveling Service - Unavailable

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375
Realm:Bladefist-us
Re: (US) Free Pet Leveling - CLOSED

Post by Wakamaru » November 2nd, 2014, 5:24 pm

As per the notice in the first and second posts of this thread, this service is now officially closed. Any pets still in queue will be leveled and returned of course, but I will not be accepting any additional pets.

Time to prep for WoD :)

Thanks to everyone who participated, hope you enjoy your 25s!
@TamerWakamaru

Yehhboii
Pet Score:994
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Post by Yehhboii » November 2nd, 2014, 8:01 pm

thnx heaps Waka for the pets you leveled for me even if we had the little mistaken identify thing i still love you lots for all the pets you leveled for me <3 cant thank you enough

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » November 2nd, 2014, 8:06 pm

Haha, thank you much Yeahhboii. Sorry about that & thanks for the understanding - the character naming really threw me for a loop! Check back here later on, I'll be leveling more for folks once I'm sure I'm prepped fro WoD.
@TamerWakamaru

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » November 2nd, 2014, 10:54 pm

Thank you again

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » November 3rd, 2014, 12:15 am

Voskres wrote:Thank you again
You are most welcome! Check back from time to time as I am very likely to re-open the service as I find the time to do so.

As for the four folks whose pets I still have, you can expect them tomorrow or the following day depending on which order they were received in. :)
@TamerWakamaru

Evilpat
Pet Score:4399
Realm:Boulderfist-us

Post by Evilpat » November 4th, 2014, 10:40 am

Thank you so much for leveling a few of my pets Waka!

Sedaii
MVP
Pet Score:8199
BattleTag®:Sedaii#1645
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Sedaii » November 4th, 2014, 1:29 pm

Thanks so much for all your help Wakamaru :-) I really appreciate what you have done and just wanted to add my glowing recommendation and heartfelt thanks to this thread.
Sedaii#1645

Find me on Madoran:

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » November 4th, 2014, 6:51 pm

Evilpat wrote:Thank you so much for leveling a few of my pets Waka!
You are most welcome!
@TamerWakamaru

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » November 4th, 2014, 6:52 pm

Sedaii wrote:Thanks so much for all your help Wakamaru :-) I really appreciate what you have done and just wanted to add my glowing recommendation and heartfelt thanks to this thread.
You are very welcome and I appreciate the recommendation! Once I get myself and my account back in order we can talk about another batch of pets if you would like! :)
@TamerWakamaru

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » November 4th, 2014, 7:03 pm

Just a quick heads up for the folks who had sent pets and were still waiting after I closed the service - all pets have been returned home! Check your Skywall mailboxes :)
@TamerWakamaru

Ocelot2000
MVP
Pet Score:13205

Post by Ocelot2000 » November 4th, 2014, 7:44 pm

If only I had seen this before... leveling pets is so time consuming! :) So nice of you to have done this for others! Always nice to find other kind people around:)

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » November 4th, 2014, 8:47 pm

Ocelot2000 wrote:If only I had seen this before... leveling pets is so time consuming! :) So nice of you to have done this for others! Always nice to find other kind people around:)
Check back from time to time Ocelot! I'll be re-opening it when I have the time. :)
@TamerWakamaru

Sedaii
MVP

Re: (US) Wakamaru's Pet Leveling Service - Available

Post by Sedaii » November 30th, 2014, 3:14 am

Hi All,
I am replying to this post to say thank you again to Waka for her help in leveling a bunch of my cageable pets. I can recommend her wholeheartedly, with no reservations.

I've been working with her on multiple batches of pets and I could not be more pleased. Waka is very reliable, communicates clearly and more than keeps her end of the agreement. She is truly a pleasure to work with with (and to chat about pets with)!

I realize that there have been some shady dealings with pet leveling services recently, and while that saddens me, this lady is the epitome of what this pet collecting community should be; one of the most honest and ethical pet lovers I've ever had the pleasure to meet.

Thanks again!

:D
Sedaii#1645

Find me on Madoran:

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » November 30th, 2014, 5:29 pm

Sedaii wrote:Hi All,
I am replying to this post to say thank you again to Waka for her help in leveling a bunch of my cageable pets. I can recommend her wholeheartedly, with no reservations.

I've been working with her on multiple batches of pets and I could not be more pleased. Waka is very reliable, communicates clearly and more than keeps her end of the agreement. She is truly a pleasure to work with with (and to chat about pets with)!

I realize that there have been some shady dealings with pet leveling services recently, and while that saddens me, this lady is the epitome of what this pet collecting community should be; one of the most honest and ethical pet lovers I've ever had the pleasure to meet.

Thanks again!

:D
Thank you so much, Sedaii! I thoroughly enjoyed working with and for you, as well as our conversations! Thanks to you I am finally getting a few of my RAF pets and I couldn't be more thrilled. I would also recommend Sedaii to anyone without hesitation. She is friendly, reliable, and absolutely trustworthy.
@TamerWakamaru

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » December 4th, 2014, 4:05 am

Finals are over (thank the pet gods) and I am once again available for pet leveling. :)
@TamerWakamaru

Sedaii
MVP

Post by Sedaii » December 5th, 2014, 8:53 pm

Wakamaru wrote:Finals are over (thank the pet gods) and I am once again available for pet leveling. :)
I hope the finals went well. And thanks again for helping me out with leveling my pets :!:
Sedaii#1645

Find me on Madoran:

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » December 6th, 2014, 10:10 pm

Sedaii wrote:
Wakamaru wrote:Finals are over (thank the pet gods) and I am once again available for pet leveling. :)
I hope the finals went well. And thanks again for helping me out with leveling my pets :!:
Thank you very much! Finals were hectic but they went well. Not a problem - I was more than happy to of service! You were a pleasure to work for and chat with :D
@TamerWakamaru

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Re: (US) Wakamaru's Pet Leveling Service - On Cooldown

Post by Sibi » December 9th, 2014, 3:23 am

Thank you so much! It has been a pleasure doing business and chatting with you!
Waka agreed to level some pets for me. I emailed her a list and amazingly she had most of the list already leveled in her inventory! The few pets she had to go out and level came back with a quickness! (Much quicker than I would've pulled it off!) Waka is super friendly and very detailed when going over the deal with you.
Trustworthy and awesome! 100 ☆'s/10, would hire again!

Wakamaru
MVP

Re: (US) Wakamaru's Pet Leveling Service - On Cooldown

Post by Wakamaru » December 12th, 2014, 6:50 am

Sibi wrote:Thank you so much! It has been a pleasure doing business and chatting with you!
Waka agreed to level some pets for me. I emailed her a list and amazingly she had most of the list already leveled in her inventory! The few pets she had to go out and level came back with a quickness! (Much quicker than I would've pulled it off!) Waka is super friendly and very detailed when going over the deal with you.
Trustworthy and awesome! 100 ☆'s/10, would hire again!
Thank you very much for the kind words! I appreciate your recommendation and compliments very much. It was more than a pleasure working with you and I'm thrilled that you are happy with the results. :D

I'm loving the Crazy Carrot, too!
@TamerWakamaru

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » December 12th, 2014, 6:51 am

The service is once again available. I'm only looking for a few things at this time, please seen the main post for a list :) Thank you!
@TamerWakamaru