Dandelion Frolicker Crystal/scary sprite rate increase

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Sweetdr0ps
Top Rater
Pet Score:9135
BattleTag®:Sweetdr0ps#1199
Realm:The Forgotten Coast-us
Re: Dandelion Frolicker Crystal/scary sprite rate increase

Post by Sweetdr0ps » September 26th, 2013, 6:22 pm

They are definitely tanking

Nightabsm
Pet Score:6772
BattleTag®:Nighta#1141
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Nightabsm » September 26th, 2013, 7:51 pm

I received TWO in one round of kills today (on one toon, my Druid) with my friend and I and then another one on my Death Knight (also with my friend, we always make sure we have a healer) The two Sprites I won were sold off right away. The pet is much easier to get, hands down.

Best of luck in your sprite killing journeys! ;P

Shroomfive
Pet Score:2675
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Shroomfive » September 26th, 2013, 10:35 pm

About time. I sat for who knows how many hours waiting for the crystal using it at least twice a day (on my main and an alt) since the release of 5.4. This was WAY worse than the first day of the qiraji guardling where at least you knew a pet would spawn where you camped.

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Doobjanka » September 27th, 2013, 1:49 am

This was by far the one pet I most dreaded this patch. Now that it's no longer an anxiety riddled affair of camping it for hours at a time, wishing every single person that ran through the area would just die (It's a very well traveled area!), I find myself in my normal friendly pet collecting place where my healer is camped there announcing when it's due to spawn and healing whoever comes by and clicks. No longer do I watch a person steal the crystal away right in front of my eyes and target them for the satisfying rush of watching them fail because they stole something important from me. I find myself being extremely friendly in /s chat with them while healing. "You call that DPS? You have a healer, go nuts on those crazy Sprites!" "Target the Scary one. The other one too. Kill all the Scary's!" I /cheer on Alliance who make it before fellow Horde members. I'm a better person now.

Thanks to Blizzard for buffing this event.
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » September 27th, 2013, 1:56 am

Haha yeah, many a time I wanted to strangle random Joe Nobody who ran up and clicked it in the few seconds I was looking away as I was on minute 90 of camping a crystal. I always got a good laugh at watching people be unprepared for the event and get rocked so that was the small satisfaction I had from losing a crystal spawn. Now I don't have to worry over it. Good change.