WTT tcg mounts or pets for RAF rewards

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Lajos
Pet Score:1306
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us
WTT tcg mounts or pets for RAF rewards

Post by Lajos » December 11th, 2013, 8:53 pm

As the subject line says, I need to do Recruit a friend many times but I don't have the cash for it now so I am hoping that someone else is willing to help me out for the right kind of trade in return. I can offer a trade of a large amount of gold, most TCG pets or mounts, or any other rare drop chance pets that you might want. I am also willing to server transfer to you if necessary.

Some examples of pets that I can trade to you would be spectral tiger cub, tuskarr or dragon kite, ethereal soul trader, viscous horror, among others. Just any rare tcg pet or rare drop pet basically. In return, you'd be spending about 35 dollars on me because you'd be buying 2 months of game time for me plus the wow activation. I think wow can be purchased for only 5 dollars right now and the 2 months of game time is about $28-29, the usual cost.

And just so there is less confusion from my other posts, if you were wanting to spend 70 dollars, I feel like 1 ethereal soul trader is reasonable. Or 1 viscous horror. Similarly, if you only wanted to spend 35 dollars on me, maybe I would trade you 1 rocket chicken or 1 bananas. 70 dollars is about equal to 70,000 gold, give or take. Just be reasonable when making offers because I am not trading one extremely high value pet for only 35 dollars. You’d have to do at least 2 RAFs for me…..for one of those. And try to use real time cards if possible because then we both won’t have to wait one week. The reward gets given immediately when using actual time cards.

Although I haven’t been a member of these forums for very long, I also just wanted to mention that I’m in Vigil guild if that helps anyone to trust me more. I have never scammed others and never will. Have done many successful trades with the guild and with others on the wow tcg forums. So just reply to this post, send me a private message on these forums, or add me to Battletag if you are interested and want to make a deal. I am sure that we can work something out.

Battletag ---- Lajos#1444

Kiamoni
Pet Score:5828
BattleTag®:Kiamoni#1473
Realm:Thrall-us

Re: WTT tcg mounts or pets for RAF rewards

Post by Kiamoni » December 11th, 2013, 10:14 pm

I'd be interested in possibly doing 2 full set-ups, tomorrow after work, although I won't be able to buy the physical time-cards, if you set up the accounts and I gift you the codes, you can be guaranteed the pets (or mounts) will come, 1 week later, once the codes are added. And until I know the codes are redeemed, I do not learn the pets I get traded, so it's easier to trade back, should the codes not work, or not arrive, for some reason.

If you're interested, feel free to add my battle-tag, and we'll discuss, then.

PS: I'm looking at a Viscous Horror as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend. =)

Melmo
MVP
Pet Score:11174
BattleTag®:Melmo#1842
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Melmo » December 12th, 2013, 4:33 am

It doesn't matter if you use time cards or not, you still have to wait exactly one week to get your rewards. It's not immediate anymore, Blizz changed the rules this time around.

Lajos

Post by Lajos » December 12th, 2013, 2:56 pm

not true, loads of people had the raf and pets mounts on the first day that the system was released. unless some hotfix has been put in within the last few weeks, it should still award right away when using real time cards.

Lajos

Post by Lajos » December 12th, 2013, 7:18 pm

Kiamoni, what is your battletag? I will consider it. We can discuss it more after you add me.

Kiamoni
Pet Score:5828
BattleTag®:Kiamoni#1473
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Kiamoni » December 12th, 2013, 9:25 pm

My btag should be on the side... I wonder if there's something going on and they're not showing up for people, again. If that's the case, it's Kiamoni#1473 and I'm getting in game, now. I got home later than anticipated.

Lajos

Post by Lajos » December 13th, 2013, 5:11 pm

still looking for a trade. i can offer any tcg pets, no viscous horror though. the only exception. and no collectors edition pets. anything else, i should be able to get for RAF in return.

Navi
Pet Score:3400
BattleTag®:Navi#1566
Realm:Terokkar-us

Post by Navi » December 13th, 2013, 5:31 pm

Lajos, I added a couple of time cards to my RAFs yesterday and didn't get the reward yet, so it might have been hotfixed as you said. Just wanted to throw that in so you don't worry about cards vs codes. :-)

Lajos

Post by Lajos » December 13th, 2013, 9:26 pm

Yeah, others are telling me something is changed now. you never know with blizzard. oh well, just cant do viscous now because its price is gone way over the cash value. any other pet though, i will attempt if others seem trustworthy. so add me if you are looking to spend some cash to get certain pets