Suggestion: "Enemy" Trainer Pets

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Saasan
Top Rater
Pet Score:5353
BattleTag®:Dredre#1692
Realm:Thrall-us
Suggestion: "Enemy" Trainer Pets

Post by Saasan » October 14th, 2014, 6:02 pm

I was thinking it might be nice if there was a section of the site that covered all the NPC trainer pets in more or less the same way the collectable pets are listed. I know my idea is not related to pet collecting per se, but since some pets require you to have battled these trainers it is related, and some of those models are unique and deserve to be displayed. Plus, this way Quintessence's new NPC pet can be seen on the site. :D I also think it might be a nice to help out players in downing specific trainers since there could be nice, easy list of all the abilities of said pets.

Anyway, just a suggestion. Keep up the *amazing* work with this site. Thanks for all your long hours!!

Saasan
Top Rater

Re: Suggestion: "Enemy" Trainer Pets

Post by Saasan » November 10th, 2014, 1:54 pm

*yay, replying to myself* Since there is no blue post, I assume this is a no, but I keep checking every so often to be sure. :oops: (I really like this idea) Would someone like to shoot me down for the sake of closure?

EDIT: the enemy trainer sticky post is super helpful, btw. I just love visuals. Alternately, I would be happy to help add links to the post to wowhead so people can see the visuals.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » November 10th, 2014, 10:49 pm

I'll point out this suggestion to Breanni, site owner and director. There are quite a few website updates that we're working on however, so if this idea does get the green light it probably won't be high priority for some time.

We'll definitely keep it in mind!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Breanni » November 11th, 2014, 12:46 pm

For large scale ideas like this, it always helps us to get a feel for how much this feature is wanted by users of our site. So please, if you'd like this added, chime in.

I make no promises, but the more support an idea has, the more likely it is to be considered.

Saasan
Top Rater

Post by Saasan » January 5th, 2015, 1:21 pm

Um, me thinks a bot is in our midst? That post didn't make English to me, anyway.

But thank you for the response! I am keeping it in mind. If I can be of help in the implamentation of such an idea, let me know. :)

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » January 5th, 2015, 6:06 pm

I've seen a couple posts like this before and it seems like they are trying to pad their post count to be able to post links. I've always used the ! in a triangle next to the quote button to report them. I've always gotten a fairly quick message that the issue has been resolved and the bad posts disappear.

Anjali14
Realm:Altar of Storms-us

Post by Anjali14 » February 6th, 2015, 12:34 am

The enemy trainer sticky post is super helpful, btw. I just love visuals. Alternately, I would be happy to help add links to the post to wowhead so people can see the visuals.
**SignaturE**

Maizing
Pet Score:5724
BattleTag®:Maizing#1456
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Maizing » February 6th, 2015, 4:46 am

I think this would be cool. I know that I can look those pets up on other sites, but it would be helpful if the info was here where it's more relevant.

I like the idea of visuals too.

Jesjbrown
MVP
Pet Score:4219
Realm:Garona-us

Post by Jesjbrown » February 6th, 2015, 7:52 am

Maizing wrote:I think this would be cool. I know that I can look those pets up on other sites, but it would be helpful if the info was here where it's more relevant.

I like the idea of visuals too.
What Maizing said. :)

Missuskisses
Pet Score:3681
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Missuskisses » February 6th, 2015, 9:24 am

I would be interested in this also. This way we can also comment on the enemy pets' programmed behaviors, etc. Thanks so much!