(US) Trading stones, leveling, pets for Pet Store pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Tinaddar
Pet Score:2878
Realm:Arthas-us
(US) Trading stones, leveling, pets for Pet Store pets

Post by Tinaddar » January 9th, 2014, 12:01 am

I have almost every pet available in-game, and am interested in adding to my collection via the pet store. I am willing to trade any or all of my battle-stones, pet leveling services, and even any of the pets I currently have for these (look up my armory for what pets I have: Tinaddar - Arthas). Of course, what pets I'll trade depends on their value; I'm not about to trade a Dragon Kite for a Spectral Cub.

My battle tag is Tinaddar#2881

The only pet store pet I have currently is the Guardian Cub.

I have stones:
15 Aquatic
5 Beast
6 Critter
6 Dragonkin
12 Elemental
6 Flying
4 Humanoid
11 Magic
2 Mech
7 Undead

~9 Flawless (These come and go, as I can sell them on the AH for 5k sometimes)

I sell pet leveling typically around 1k gold per pet taken to 25, 2k if you get a pet and upgrade combo. Otherwise I sell pet upgrades for 2k, and 3k if I need to use a Flawless Battle-stone. I typically see the Guardian cub selling for 4-5k (looking at auctions I could likely win for 1.6k, with 3.5k buyouts), though the Undermine Journal lists it at 7k. Anyway, I'm hoping for similar value for other pet store pets, though of course I realize the cub goes for cheaper than the others would because the market is flooded, so I'm open to deals and offers -- I'm very flexible in what I'm willing to do.

I'm also interested in TCG pets I'm missing (Bananas, Tuskarr Kite), and other rare pets that I can trade or sell on my own servers.

When I level or upgrade a tradeable pet, I level or upgrade one of my own pets, then trade my already upgraded / leveled pet for your level 1, and whatever else you're offering (gold, other pets, etc). This way there is no risk to you. If you're willing to trade a pet store pet, in order to avoid me getting scammed I would prefer the following steps be taken:
1) we add each other via battle tag.
2) we formalize the deal using in-game chat, so if something goes wrong Blizzard has a record of what happened.
3) we make the trade: first you send me the pet as a gift, then when received I upgrade your pets / trade my pets / level or whatever it is we made the deal for (I assume sending the pet as gift is an instant thing).
4) once the deal is complete, we come back here and post how happy we are with how things went down, so everyone can see that all is well.
Last edited by Tinaddar on January 18th, 2014, 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wardedman
Pet Score:2865
BattleTag®:Wardedman#1360
Realm:Area 52-us

Re: (US) Trading stones, leveling, pets for Pet Store pets

Post by Wardedman » January 9th, 2014, 11:04 am

I have the cinder kitten code how many stones for that?

Sound
Top Rater
Pet Score:5501
BattleTag®:Sound#1785
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Sound » January 15th, 2014, 1:47 am

Hi Tinaddar. I'd gladly gift you any of the WoW pet store pets in trade for some of your stones. What kind of ratio of pet to stones are you looking for? I am interested in Flying x5. Thank you!

Tinaddar
Pet Score:2878
Realm:Arthas-us

Post by Tinaddar » January 18th, 2014, 4:47 am

Sorry, been busy leveling pets for people, which has taken up lots of my game time. Feel free to add me in-game with your offers.

And I thought I'd include some feedback Jarek gave about me (I'm Tina), so you know I'm legit. I did something like 65 pets to 25 for him:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/f ... 454#p71454