Giving Away Lil'DeathwingCE/RoosterTCG/Pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Alexb319
Realm:Ravencrest-us
Giving Away Lil'DeathwingCE/RoosterTCG/Pets

Post by Alexb319 » November 28th, 2013, 7:52 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10715311639

Forum post above!!.

Giving away TCG magic Rooster
CE lil'deathwing
And all my Cageable pets.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Alexb319

Re: Giving Away Lil'DeathwingCE/RoosterTCG/Pets

Post by Alexb319 » November 28th, 2013, 9:13 pm

!-! Banned 3 days on WoW-Forums for listing twice on my servers trade lawl..
3 hour ingame comes with 3 days forum lol .

So remember giving away all Cageable Pets i have including the few lvl 25's i have (Have like 10-20) of them.

---Also would appreciate it if someone would Quote my "ALSO GIVING AWAY ALL MY LEVEL 25 PETS/1PETS THAT ARE CAGEABLE." on wow forums since nobody is really noticing that---

Roisen
Top Rater
Pet Score:8772
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Roisen » November 28th, 2013, 9:15 pm

How come your giving away all your pets? Its a nice thing to give them good homes but it makes me worry your not ok!

Alexb319

Post by Alexb319 » November 28th, 2013, 9:21 pm

I don't have time to play anymore.. & if / When I come back I still won't be able to play often.

Very busy now. I'm only able to get near my computer on holidays atm.

Roisen
Top Rater
Pet Score:8772
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Roisen » November 28th, 2013, 9:27 pm

Well I hope it is a good busy at least! Nice of you to find good homes for your pets.

Kiamoni
Pet Score:5828
BattleTag®:Kiamoni#1473
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Kiamoni » November 28th, 2013, 9:42 pm

Hmmm... is the rooster still the code, or is it an in game mount?

Leathercream
Top Rater
Pet Score:4119
Realm:Lightning's Blade-us

Post by Leathercream » November 28th, 2013, 9:51 pm

I'll take the rooster and pets! Leathercream#1971

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » November 28th, 2013, 10:11 pm

Really fantastic of you to do this - I posted to your forum thread already for Lil Deathwing. Hope it finds a good home, even if not with me.

Serasi1965
MVP
Pet Score:3447
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Serasi1965 » November 28th, 2013, 10:35 pm

Hi,
I know what you mean about not playing much. I hope you don't regret it later when you return. I'd love the rooster as well just as all the others. Ok something funny then....

"What happened when the butcher backed into his meat grinder?
*****HE GOT A LITTLE BEHIND IN HIS WORK******
Battletag Dmann#1578 :)

Bob850
Pet Score:3046
BattleTag®:Bob#11850
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Bob850 » November 28th, 2013, 10:44 pm

I think it’s awesome that you are doing this. I am an avid pet collector. I’ve finish collecting all in-game pets a while ago and I’m currently after Collector’s Edition and Blizzcon pets. The in-game pets that I’m missing are due to having traded them off for CE/code trades I’ve done. I don’t need Lil’ Deathwing but I was wondering if you still had the other CE. I spoke with you a couple of weeks ago regarding a netherwhelp you had. I was planning on buying it but by the time I saved enough gold I lost contact with you. I would REALLY love the netherwhelp. I’m even willing to give you a higher end pet to add to the list of pets you’re giving away. I would also like a shot at the rooster mount but I know that there are people who are an avid mount collector, as I am a pet collector, and deserve it more. I already sent a btag request to you.

Bob#11850

Luthien
Top Rater
Pet Score:11936
Realm:Goldrinn-us

Post by Luthien » November 28th, 2013, 11:35 pm

Im a crazy pet collector and would go Bananas for a CE pet, especially LilDeathwing (he's so cute).
I´ll give him a nice home, a lot of pet treats and take him to a lot of battles so he can get as strong as his daddy.

Hypah
Top Rater
Pet Score:2214
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Hypah » November 28th, 2013, 11:36 pm

First of all, I just want to thank you for doing this whole thing. Giving away all your pets to a fourm that loves pets is EXTREMELY generous of you. Persoanlly, I would die for a Lil' Deathwing but beggars cant be choosers I assume; so I'll be fine with anything.
BTAG: hynpo#1504
Last edited by Hypah on November 28th, 2013, 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yamum
Pet Score:4177
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Yamum » November 28th, 2013, 11:43 pm

Very generous of you.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » November 28th, 2013, 11:46 pm

I posted on your thread linked but the topic got deleted.

Here's the gist of what I posted:

I'm Astarin on the pet battle forums, and Mushalor here (mushalor#1188 is who I added you in-game as), and I'm hoping to win the chicken mount as an addition to the in-game christmas gifts I'm pooling/working toward. [url=http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wyrmrest-accord/Xaj/mount#status=is-collected]My roommate is a big mount collector and is very, very close to 200 mounts at last.[/url] We're currently working on JC/Engineering mounts, ofc, as well as the last few tourney pets they're missing, but they're still going to have to rely on drops and TCG to fill out those last slots at this point and that's gonna slow us down since RNG is not kind, and earning gold isn't easy for either of us.

The magic rooster happens to be one of the mounts they resigned themselves to never getting, since it's TCG. Also I can't really surprise them if they know I'm busily trying to get my hands on tradeable mounts, so I can't ask for their help for their own gifts, haha. A contest fits the bill pretty neatly.

I'm not that funny, but I find sharks really really interesting, so as "interesting" requirement for the post, I've got a bunch of shark facts:

- Sharks aren't colourblind at all.
- They use electroreception to track prey, which is being able to sense the electromagnetic fields in other living creatures. They don't track things in the water solely by blood scent! (Though their sense of smell is amazing, too.) The organs embedded in their noses that allow them to do this are called "Ampullae of Lorenzini," and it's a little like how some snakes have the heat sensors (pits).
- Some sharks are such gluttons that they will eat until they regurgitate, then eat some more.
- Teeth grow kind of like conveyor belts; the new ones are in back and slowly push outward, the old ones--pushed forward--eventually come out, typically through struggling with prey they bit down on. The teeth also grow in multiple rows, and a bull shark can have about 50 rows of teeth at one time!
- Sharks are lighter coloured on the bottom and darker on the top to help blend in, depending on whether they're viewed from below (lighter surface of the water) or above (darker surface of the sea floor). Their skin's made of tiny scales (that are basically minuscule teeth) called denticles. It's like touching very rough sandpaper and can scrape your skin off.

Also, as far as the cageable pets portion of the giveaway, I've got nearly every obtainable pet now. What few I don't have aren't being offered, so I'd rather see those go to someone who doesn't already have them (I'd just sell them to fund the above christmas stash), hence just throwing my lot in, in hopes of snagging the mount.

Have a great thanksgiving and thanks for even doing this giveaway.

Rhayen
Pet Score:507
Realm:Bloodhoof-us

Post by Rhayen » November 29th, 2013, 12:25 am

I would be so grateful if I received either of these items. :) I enjoy collecting pets although I don't have too many and it would make my day for weeks seeing any of those in my pet/mount stable.

Luxxy
Top Rater
Pet Score:3423
BattleTag®:Retraxx#1868
Realm:Mok'Nathal-us

Post by Luxxy » November 29th, 2013, 12:30 am

Im interested in some of the mounts and pets as well :) if maybe some im missing can be tossed my way :-p ? huge mount an pet collector :) added you in game! would def make up for the crappy turkey day I had :-/ Luxxy#1308

Techno
Pet Score:3199
BattleTag®:Techno#1684
Realm:Korgath-us

Post by Techno » November 29th, 2013, 1:06 am

Giveaway ended a few moments ago. The Lil' Deathwing was given away but Alexb319 used the Magic Rooster for himself the last minute just to troll us all. Nobody was mad and we all had a good time lol. Although he told me that I would have won the Rooster if I didn't urge him to use it for himself, I would have enjoyed having this experience far more than having the mount :P.