(US) Mini Thor + Baneling + Archon for $99.99 in Blizz Shop!

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us
Re: (US) Mini Thor + Baneling + Archon for $99.99 in Blizz S

Post by Peanutty » July 18th, 2015, 5:21 pm

Flaya wrote:I just wish they made a bundle for the pets alone for folks who have no desire to play SC but want the pets for their collections. Just 100$ is too much for something that you cannt physically have for the future as eventually the games will be done at some point. Plus 100$ can go towards groceries or bills, not for something like this. Its different if it was a 10$ or 20$ as its relatively easy to keep a small savings aside for it, but for those who are financially binding atm...its not really viable or even fair. If they could do something like make the pets only at a 50$ bundle, that would be much better and have more breathing room for folks, like me, who are tight on spare fundage for things like this.
I have a "no cash for pets" policy myself (my only exception are charity pets and/or pets that come with something I will use, i.e. the authenticator). I paid for the collection with battlenet balance that I'd been stockpiling for cases like this. Since it's giftable now perhaps you can see about making some trades in exchange for someone gifting it?

IMO the $100 is a good price if you actually plan on playing Starcraft but yes, if you have no interest in Starcraft itself, then it's a bit harder to justify.

Ssparkles
Pet Score:10167
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Ssparkles » July 18th, 2015, 9:09 pm

Ticket 2
There is no way to make your voice heard on the forums without having a character in-game - you don't even have to really play to get one though. Just install the game, make your character (maybe play some to see if you like it!) and then you should hopefully be able to post your feelings on the forum.

We are unable to remove any of the actual Starcraft games from your account, as once they are on there they are permanent, so for that I apologise for any inconvenience.

I'm sorry that this wasn't what you were hoping for, but it does provide a workaround.
Ticket 3
My colleague just meant that was a workaround so that you could post on the forums. While I understand your situation is frustrating, like my colleague said the bundle is currently designed to work like this; as that's how it is designed to work, we cannot bypass it by removing the existing collector's edition or anything like that. For now, best I can suggest is to wait and see if the devs decide to change the bundle - there's not going to be a way to get it at the moment otherwise.

Sorry I had to bring some bad news this tme, but if there is ever anything else you'd like to ask about, just let us know. Otherwise, I hope you have a nice day, and enjoy your weekend - take care :)
Like a lot of you I'm frustrated and confused as to why Blizzard does not want my money. So I have ticket number 4 in waiting an answer about that.

Melmo
MVP
Pet Score:11106
BattleTag®:Melmo#1842
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Melmo » July 19th, 2015, 7:57 am

Seems like European battle.net has found a workaround, apparently deleting your StarCraft account *IS* possible... I don't know why GM's give such varied information. I mean how hard can it be to delete a game off someone's account?

http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/f ... hp?t=14786

Charlott
Top Rater
Pet Score:11193
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Charlott » July 19th, 2015, 3:10 pm

I'd be careful about trying that. The submission form says it is to delete an entire battlenet account and all associated games - if I'm reading that right.

I think our best bet is to post on forums, keep attention on the issue and wait.

edit:
Also, come tomorrow morning (monday - when ppl are back at work and looking more at this stuff), I'm going to bump some of those threads so they don't think we forgot!

Thaylia
Pet Score:13290
Realm:Fenris-us

Post by Thaylia » July 20th, 2015, 5:39 pm

Huh, I just tried to purchase this and I was told that I already own too many on this account. I have never purchased any of the Starcraft items. Ever.

Ticket time for me, it seems!

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » July 20th, 2015, 5:50 pm

I had to speak to a GM for other reasons but since I had one on the line (on my screen) I figured it was worth asking the same thing everyone else has asked:
18:37 [SuperniceGM]: Alright, anything else I can check into or anything while I'm here?
18:37 [Sibi]: No, That's all.
18:38 [SuperniceGM]: You know what actually.
18:38 [Sibi]: Actuall yes
18:38 [SuperniceGM: Lol what's up?
18:38 [Sibi]: The Starcraft bundle...any fix in the works to let people that already own 1 of the CEs buy the whole thing :)
18:39 [Sibi]: Every pet collector I know is itching to get their hands on it
18:39 [SuperniceGM]: Yah, fix is in the works! No ETA but.

Yea, the sentence ended with but and she never finished her thought or maybe that's all she had to/could say and got ahead of herself. Wrapped up this conversation not more than 5 minutes ago..so maybe...soon*

Xanthern
Top Rater
Pet Score:5032
Realm:Misha-us

Post by Xanthern » July 21st, 2015, 1:23 am

still offering this?

Wolfblood
Pet Score:5513
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Wolfblood » July 21st, 2015, 7:30 am

So wrapped with my new pets, didn't think I'd get a Mini Thor :D

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » July 21st, 2015, 3:19 pm

Don't gift it to yourself thinking that you will be able to use the code. :cry:
I understand you're curious about buying the Starcraft bundle, is this correct?
youat 16:00:05
yes!
youat 16:00:15
if I gift it to myself, would i be able to redeem the code?!
youat 16:00:21
I already have HotS DD
GM 16:01:04
Gotcha, totally understand wanting to be able to get that too. Even if you gift it to yourself though, it wouldn't let you redeem it because of the HotS DD. If you had all three on there as standards, I believe that would let you claim the bundle.
GM 16:01:22
It's a limitation of our system that we're actually trying to get resolved somehow, but I don't have any more info than that.
youat 16:01:29
Dang. :( My HotS is DD. And I guess I can't downgrade it to standard? Or just delete it lol
GM 16:02:00
Nope. >:
GM 16:02:29
Hopefully we can get this fixed to where buying the bundle is an option for you soon. I know the WoL DD is pretty enticing.
youat 16:02:32
Yes it is :)
youat 16:03:04
But just so I'm clear - right now, if I own the HotS DD (or CE), there's literally no way to get the WoL DD (or bundle)?
GM 16:03:49
At the moment, that's correct.
youat 16:03:50
Do you think they'll make it available to us?
GM 16:04:17
I hope they will! I can't say for certain one way or another though.
youat 16:04:23
Gotcha, thanks :)
GM 16:04:47
No problem! Is there anything else I can help you with while I'm here?
youat 16:05:02
Nah, that's it. When I saw the gift option, I was hoping that was a way around the error message. Oh well :(
GM 16:05:43
I know, it's a pretty big bummer. >< I'll keep my fingers crossed in the hopes we can come up with a solution soon though.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » July 21st, 2015, 8:08 pm

Community Manager on SC posted:
We're currently working on a solution for this. I don't have any specific details at the moment, but I'll make sure to share them as soon as we have this figured out. Sorry for any trouble this has caused.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » July 21st, 2015, 11:42 pm

Psione
Community Manager
With Legacy of the Void now available for pre-sale, we’ve seen many players excited to grab a digital copy of the upcoming expansion and jump into the prologue missions right away. In addition to these players, we’ve also seen others express their desire to wait for the retail version of the Legacy of the Void Collector’s Edition, yet still experience the prologue missions as soon as possible. We’re happy to let everyone know that we’re currently working on a solution that will allow players to gain access to the prologue missions by pre-ordering the physical Legacy of the Void Collector’s Edition at select retailers. We’ll make sure to provide further details once this offer becomes available.

We’re also currently investigating solutions on issues surrounding the Complete Collection. This includes players looking to purchase the Complete Collection who may already own a Digital Deluxe of Heart of the Swarm, and beta players looking to purchase the Complete Collection who do not currently own a copy of StarCraft II.

We’re happy to see so many players excited about the upcoming expansion and we’ll continue to work hard on ensuring that all aspects of Legacy of the Void are a great experience.

Tokinalot
Pet Score:2874
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Tokinalot » July 22nd, 2015, 10:07 am

Glad to hear they are working on a solution hope it goes live soon.

Adecesar
Pet Score:3394
BattleTag®:adecesar#1993
Realm:Destromath-us

Post by Adecesar » July 22nd, 2015, 7:34 pm

Not very happy about them going back and making WoL CE available for digital purchase. To be clear, yes I do already own WoL CE and I bought it on release night 5 years ago, partly based on it being a limited item. This re-release just screams to be a lazy money grab by Blizzard and I'm not sure where it will end. Can I buy Vanilla CE on the blizzard shop next month? What about Tyrael's Hilt? Maybe a Murky? I would certainly like all of those pets, but I'm not sure it's fair to re-release exclusively content like this.

Will be interesting to see where this ends.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » July 22nd, 2015, 11:21 pm

If they do, I'll be trying to buy it! :D

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » July 23rd, 2015, 12:02 am

Have a Baneling and Mini Thor in my pet collection tonight, finally. Originally ineligible for the DDE bundle cause I already had one Standard SC2 game, Wings of Liberty, that I'd bought last year.

Working through a lot of conflicting advice from various Customer Service reps, found that if you get Standard editions of all three Starcraft releases, WoL ($20), HotS ($20), and the new Legacy of the Void pre-release ($40), Blizz will then let you buy the DDE bundle for a discounted $40.

Fortunately didn't have a CE or DDE of any of the earlier releases, sounds like this still prevents you from getting the bundle. Rumors that Blizz is working on fixing this.

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » July 23rd, 2015, 1:33 am

Adecesar wrote:Not very happy about them going back and making WoL CE available for digital purchase. To be clear, yes I do already own WoL CE and I bought it on release night 5 years ago, partly based on it being a limited item. This re-release just screams to be a lazy money grab by Blizzard and I'm not sure where it will end. Can I buy Vanilla CE on the blizzard shop next month? What about Tyrael's Hilt? Maybe a Murky? I would certainly like all of those pets, but I'm not sure it's fair to re-release exclusively content like this.

Will be interesting to see where this ends.
Basically it has opened pandora's box. I think at this point all CE's should be available including Vanilla WoW and the Euro Murky.

It is really silly that pets released that far ago before pet battling/collecting was even a thing should be so hard to get. I got every other CE pet through trading except for CE Burning Crusade. So I was at first on the fence about the Thor thing but with 700+ unique pets I don't think the 'rare' factor is as much an issue anymore. You will hardly see any of a a specific pet out and about anymore.

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » July 23rd, 2015, 3:31 pm

On the flip side I glanced at ebay and tho there are still a few in the 300 range I have seen one as low as 89 and others in the 100 range.

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » July 28th, 2015, 2:40 pm

Has any heard anything new?

Are they just telling us to wait until the complaining goes away and then do nothing about it?

Ssparkles
Pet Score:10167
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Ssparkles » July 29th, 2015, 4:56 am

This is what I got back 4 days ago-

Game Master XXXX here, feel free to call me XXXX.

Boy I sure do wish I had an update on this matter for you, I know that this is something that our developers are looking into. We know our players are really wanting to get their hands on all this content, believe me we want everyone to have the chance to pick this up as soon as possible.

I can assure you that this matter is very serious to us and we know that it is not fair that players that have previously purchased these games with us are unable to make the purchase of the upgrades. Please just hold tight and I assure you that this matter will be resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you for contacting us here at Blizzard Entertainment, we wish you all the best!

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » July 29th, 2015, 12:28 pm

It reminds me a lot of the conversations I had with GMs about dead pets still damaging you; I was told they were aware and were looking into it.

That was MoP; they still do it.