My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

Mini Spider Tank

Pets by Family Mechanical Robots Mini Spider Tank
Mini Spider Tank
Mini Spider Tank
Rating: 3.68 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 3.68 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 3.68 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 3.68 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 3.68 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 3.68 / 5 — Rate it below
Appearance
3.68 48 votes
Rating: 3.27 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 3.27 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 3.27 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 3.27 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 3.27 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 3.27 / 5 — Rate it below
Battle
3.27 29 votes

Achievement: Pet Battle Challenge: Gnomeregan

Category: Pet Battles

Mini Spider Tank
Mini Spider Tank
Binds when picked up
Use: Teaches you how to summon this companion.
Want it Want it | Got it | Exclude — Community: 1.2% have it
Rare
No
Neutral Neutral
Ground
Idles about.
Unknown
None
1 allowed
Battle For Azeroth
Patch 8.1.0 | Posted: December 11, 2018
This pet is rewarded upon completion of the more difficult version of the Gnomeregan Pet Battle Dungeon.

Players must first complete Gnomeregan's New Guardians. After completing this quest, the account-wide weekly Gnomeregan Challenge quest will be available.

The challenge version of the Pet Battle Dungeon requires at least 15 level 25 battle pets. Players cannot heal or revive their pets during challenge-mode, similar to the Celestial Tournament scenario.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Quality
Level 0: Health 0Power 0Speed 0
Requires Pet Level: 1

100% Hit Chance 

 

Fires 1-2 Uranium rounds at the target, dealing 197 Mechanical damage per attack.

 

Fires an additional time if the user attacks first.


Vs. Beast

Vs. Elemental
Requires Pet Level: 10

100% Hit Chance 

 

Smacks the enemy 1-2 times, dealing 197 Mechanical damage per smack.

 

Hits an additional time if the user attacks first.


Vs. Beast

Vs. Elemental
8 Round Cooldown
Requires Pet Level: 2

The user is alerted, avoiding the opponent's attack. The user then swaps automatically with your highest health pet.

4 Round Cooldown
Requires Pet Level: 15

The user equips additional plating, reducing all damage taken by 50% for 3 rounds.

Requires Pet Level: 4

100% Hit Chance 

 

First use: Loads the cannon.

 

Second use: Fires the cannon, dealing 886 Mechanical damage.


Vs. Beast

Vs. Elemental
Requires Pet Level: 20

Increases your team's critical strike chance by 75%, but reduces your team's chance to hit by 25% for 4 rounds.

Mechanical

Passive: 

Comes back to life once per battle, returning to 20% health.

 

Damage Taken 

50% from Elemental abilities

33% from Magic abilities

1-4 of 4
Top RaterIllumnati 
Rating: 0   [Report]

This is the only pet (so far) with Unstable Engineering. I have a problem with it because a 25% chance to miss your target completely (in my mind) is not worth 1.5 damage at a 75% chance. Maybe if you had curse of doom, howl, shattered defenses, whirlpool, launch rocket, or something strong in the works, it would be a deal changer. But on it's own, it seems like a poor gamble.

 

Sile9 makes some very good points about this pet as well.

Dec 29, 2018 at 3:16am | Edits: 1 | Farstriders-US | Pets: 1067 Compare collections | Score: 6388
Sile9 
Rating: +1   [Report]

Strong buff potential. Pop Unstable Engineering, Warning into something with a strong burst combo, and hope for three crits. While Warning Squawk offers the same crit chance without the accuracy debuff, it lasts one less round, has a cooldown, and requires a hard swap without feign.

 

While its speed is disappointing, particularly because it's forced to take a speed-based attack, its Cannon Shot hits the hardest out of the three cannon pets, and it can enjoy Extra Plating just the same.

Dec 17, 2018 at 12:28am | Edits: 0 | Thunderhorn-US | Pets: 0 Compare collections | Score: 0
Thehorror 
Rating: 0   [Report]

Nice looking pet, sadly too slow for his kit, tough.

Dec 15, 2018 at 2:55pm | Edits: 0 | Turalyon-EU | Pets: 880 Compare collections | Score: 4489
Alcapone24 
Rating: 0   [Report]

i cant wait to get this cool pet

Dec 11, 2018 at 4:06pm | Edits: 0 | Trollbane-US | Pets: 830 Compare collections | Score: 4496
1-4 of 4

Nobody is sure why someone thought making a miniature version of the machines in Gnomeregan was a good idea, but they sure are fun to play with.
Follow us on TwitterLike us on FacebookSubscribe via RSS