My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

Pricklefury Hare

Pets by Family Critter Rabbits Pricklefury Hare
Pricklefury Hare
Pricklefury Hare
Rating: 4.00 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 4.00 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 4.00 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 4.00 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 4.00 / 5 — Rate it below
Appearance
4.00 33 votes
Rating: 3.46 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 3.46 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 3.46 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 3.46 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 3.46 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 3.46 / 5 — Rate it below
Battle
3.46 15 votes

Pet Battle: [25] The Waking Shores; [25] Ohn'ahran Plains; [25] The Azure Span; [25] Thaldraszus

Want it Want it | Got it | Exclude — Community: 1.4% have it
Poor
No
Neutral Neutral
Ground
Idles about.
Vocalizations (on-click)
None
3 allowed
Dragonflight
Patch 10.0.0 | Posted: November 28, 2022
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Quality
Level 0: Health 0Power 0Speed 0
Requires Pet Level: 1

100% Hit Chance 

 

Scratches the enemy, dealing 394 Critter damage.


Vs. Undead

Vs. Humanoid
Requires Pet Level: 10

100% Hit Chance 

 

Gores the enemy, dealing 413 Beast damage.


Vs. Critter

Vs. Flying
1 Round Cooldown
Requires Pet Level: 2

100% Hit Chance 

 

Deals 394 Beast damage.

 

If the user is faster than the target, they have a 50% chance to be trampled and lose their turn.


Vs. Critter

Vs. Flying
Requires Pet Level: 15

Deals 98 Elemental damage each time you take direct damage.

 

Lasts 5 rounds.


Vs. Mechanical

Vs. Critter
4 Round Cooldown
Requires Pet Level: 4

100% Hit Chance 

 

Burrow under the ground, becoming unattackable for one round.

 

On the next round, you attack, dealing 591 Beast damage.


Vs. Critter

Vs. Flying
Requires Pet Level: 20

100% Hit Chance 

 

Starts a stampede, causing 177 Critter damage on the first round, 295 Critter on the second round, and 413 Critter on the third round.

 

Opponents struck by the stampede take 50% increased damage for 2 rounds.

 

Stampede continues for 3 rounds.


Vs. Undead

Vs. Humanoid
Critter

Passive: 

Critters are immune to stun, root, and sleep effects.

 

Damage Taken 

50% from Beast abilities

33% from Elemental abilities

Thaldraszus — Dragon Isles
1-5 of 5
Kassia 
Rating: 0   [Report]

I found the pale grey variant as the primary pet at 83.98, 41.77 in the Ohn'aran Plains, possibly using up the rest of my luck for a month at least.

Jan 23, 2024 at 1:06am | Edits: 0 | Earthen Ring-us | Pets: 1703 Compare collections | Score: 13316
Nethermore 
Rating: +1   [Report]

I found a rare Pricklefury Hare as a secondary pet to a common Kindlet at the Life-Binder's Conservatory on the Waking Shores. Then it was just a matter of restarting the battle for 40 minutes until I hit the rare white version. It was H/B.

Jul 28, 2023 at 9:41pm | Edits: 5 | Moon Guard-us | Pets: 49 Compare collections | Score: 374
Lilyoptra 
Rating: +2   [Report]

Tips if trying for a rare color (white in this case):

 

1. Use blue 25's with a heal ability.

2. Try to find a situation where the pet you want fills both back slots-double the chance each attempt.

3. Its helpful if all the enemy pets are grey/white.  Makes it easier to succeed as you may start the fight with reduced health.

4. An area with no agressive animals makes it easier to keep redoing the fight as well as no chance to accidently kill the pet you are trying to fight. 

Jan 30, 2023 at 5:01pm | Edits: 1 | Durotan-us | Pets: 1717 Compare collections | Score: 13662
Ellewhite 
Rating: +1   [Report]

Very common both as primary and secondary pet around Wingrest Embassy in The Waking Plains.

Nov 29, 2022 at 12:52pm | Edits: 0 | Cairne-us | Pets: 1290 Compare collections | Score: 10317
Site MVPWain 
Rating: +8   [Report]

The white variant of the Pricklefury Hare is extremely rare: just a 1% chance of appearing, according to the game database! The green variant appears 30% of the time, and the dark brown 69%. Fortunately, this pet can appear as a secondary, and if you find one in this role you can keep resetting the battle until it appears in the rare colour. This may take a very long time, so you'll have to monitor your pet team's health heal them up every few battle restarts.

Nov 29, 2022 at 12:33am | Edits: 8 | Aman'Thul-us | Pets: 1740 Compare collections | Score: 13914
1-5 of 5

This is the most pettable pointy creature you will ever meet.
Follow us on TwitterLike us on FacebookSubscribe via RSS