My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

Treeflitter

Treeflitter
Treeflitter
Rating: 4.34 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 4.34 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 4.34 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 4.34 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 4.34 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 4.34 / 5 — Rate it below
Appearance
4.34 26 votes
Rating: 2.96 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 2.96 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 2.96 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 2.96 / 5 — Rate it belowRating: 2.96 / 5 — Rate it below
Battle
2.96 13 votes

Pet Battle: [25] Ohn'ahran Plains; [25] The Azure Span; [25] Thaldraszus

Want it Want it | Got it | Exclude — Community: 2.1% have it
Poor
No
Neutral Neutral
Air (flies alongside flying mount)
Idles about.
None
None
3 allowed
Dragonflight
Patch 10.0.0 | Posted: November 28, 2022
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Quality
Level 0: Health 0Power 0Speed 0
Requires Pet Level: 1

100% Hit Chance 

 

Whirl and slash the enemy with your claws, dealing 197 Critter damage and causing the target to Bleed for 98 Beast damage per round for 5 rounds.


Vs. Undead

Vs. Humanoid
Requires Pet Level: 10

100% Hit Chance 

 

Roll at the enemy, dealing 295 Critter damage and increasing your speed by 20%.

 

Your speed continues to increase each time you use Powerball.


Vs. Undead

Vs. Humanoid
1 Round Cooldown
Requires Pet Level: 2

100% Hit Chance 

 

Go into a frenzy, dealing 295 Elemental damage and increasing the damage you deal by 25% for 3 rounds.


Vs. Mechanical

Vs. Critter
4 Round Cooldown
Requires Pet Level: 15

The user lowers its body close to the ground, reducing all damage taken by 50% for 3 rounds.

1 Round Cooldown
Requires Pet Level: 4

80% Hit Chance 

 

Hurls nuts at the enemy, dealing 531 Critter damage.

 

Nuts continue to fall on the enemy's current pet, dealing 59 Critter damage each round for 4 rounds


Vs. Undead

Vs. Humanoid
Requires Pet Level: 20

100% Hit Chance 

 

Starts a swarm, causing 177 Critter damage on the first round, 295 Critter on the second round, and 413 Critter on the third round.

 

Opponents struck by the swarm take 50% increased damage for 2 rounds.

 

Swarm continues for 3 rounds.


Vs. Undead

Vs. Humanoid
Critter

Passive: 

Critters are immune to stun, root, and sleep effects.

 

Damage Taken 

50% from Beast abilities

33% from Elemental abilities

Ohn'ahran Plains — Dragon Isles
1-3 of 3
Top RaterRoshii 
Rating: +1   [Report]

I kept resetting the pet battle till I found the black one. Took me about 60 resets before it gave me the black variant.

Got the grey variant to show up about 15 times during those resets as well. 

Dec 4, 2022 at 9:04am | Edits: 0 | Hellfire-eu | Pets: 1480 Compare collections | Score: 9889
Yegg 
Rating: 0   [Report]

Found a brown one as a primary pet outside Nokhudon Hold, Ohn'ahran Plains.

Nov 30, 2022 at 10:40am | Edits: 0 | Silvermoon-eu | Pets: 1054 Compare collections | Score: 8182
Site MVPWain 
Rating: +4   [Report]

The black variant of the Treeflitter is extremely rare: just a 1% chance of appearing, according to the game database! The grey variant appears 19% of the time, and the brown variant 80%. Fortunately, this pet can appear as a secondary during wild pet battles, so if you find one in this role you can keep resetting the battle until it appears in the rare colour.  This may take a very long time, and you should be careful to monitor your pet team's health it drops every time you restart the battle.

Nov 30, 2022 at 10:02am | Edits: 5 | Aman'Thul-us | Pets: 1721 Compare collections | Score: 13696
1-3 of 3

Many have tried to boop the cute little noses of creatures like this. Most have lost fingers.
Follow us on TwitterLike us on FacebookSubscribe via RSS