Listing of pets

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Paladiac
Pet Score:9583
Realm:Feathermoon-us
Listing of pets

Post by Paladiac » January 4th, 2013, 2:38 pm

Maybe I just have not come across it yet, or did not realize it - but, is there a listing of ALL pets?
Looking for something that I can print-out (hopefully not too many pages), so I could have a hard-copy close at hand of what pets I still need. Also figure it would be something I could cross off as I get them, or high light depending on the quality of pets.
I haev not gotten too far into the new Pet Collecting - did good before the account merge style - but now when I do take the bit of time from collecting VP, I find that I am spending my time trying to upgrade pets to Blue status, instead of leveling them. And if I had a quick/simple reference at hand, then I do not need to keep opening up the Pet/Mount page to check what pet levels/rarities I already have.

Thanks

p.s. - the pet listing A-Z under the Pet tab above is nice - but with a slow computer at work, the page keeps breaking up, and I cannot guess just how many pages it might take to print this out!

Talmar
MVP
Pet Score:12765
Realm:Sentinels-us

Re: Listing of pets

Post by Talmar » January 4th, 2013, 2:46 pm

As you have an account here the follow steps should hook you up.

In the upper right corner click the "Manage" option under "My Pet Collection"

On the next screen, under "My Pet Collection" is an option bar with My Collection, Armory Import, Addon Update, Manual Update, and Print Checklist. Click Print Checklist

In the upper right corner there is an option call "Toggle Collected" Click it.

This will allow you to print a complete list of all pet you have listed in your Collected and Wanted categories. It isn't very graphics heave either so may help with your connection.

Using a .pdf printer driver like CutePDF you could print this to a .pdf file to access anytime you wish w/o accessing the site again is your system is that slow whilst browsing.

If you want ALL THE PETS :) then you can simply make sure you have nothing categorized as Excluded in your pet collection when you make the checklist.

Paladiac
Pet Score:9583
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Re: Listing of pets

Post by Paladiac » January 4th, 2013, 5:55 pm

ahh, yes. Thank you. Not sure why I did not see the print collection there! But that did it. 20 pages still - but oh well, 500+ pets will take a few pages I suppose! :)