Felbat Pup in 7.2

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu
Felbat Pup in 7.2

Post by Paladance » March 12th, 2017, 6:03 am

I'm one of those people who stashed definitely too much [pet]Felbat Pup[/pet]s during the prepatch. :lol:

Seeing that Nethershards are back in 7.2, I wonder, should I sell/share them all before the patch hits or move on, as people will be interested in saving the currency for other stuff?

If this is like Apexis in WoD I guess the time is limited to this expansion anyway. ;)

(That's a kind of failure… but a funny one!)

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Re: Felbat Pup in 7.2

Post by FuxieDK » March 13th, 2017, 12:52 am

Sell them? They are almost impossible to give away for free..

I have only managed to find a home for 3 of my Bats, leaving me with a dozen more..

Nagini
Top Rater
Pet Score:9683
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Nagini » March 13th, 2017, 4:37 am

An influx of new pets would only change the market if there wasn't already a (massive) surplus to begin with. They go for about 150 gold on my server, and rarely sell. Even assuming they'd half or double in price, its still peanuts.
Having said that, though, while they may recycle the currency, i very much doubt they'd reintroduce any of the legion pre-event items. There are plenty of new things to spend your nethershards on.

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » March 13th, 2017, 1:06 pm

You can still purchase any of the Nethershard items from the last summer provided that you have completed the Broken Shore scenario (same capital vendors as then, their hub is a part of the following questline). Pretty recently I've spent some currency on a certain character. :P

Additionally, fresh 98+ Hordies can still buy vanity stuff from Ravika or Fo'rum while on the "To Be Prepared" (pre-scenario) quest.

I don't know if any of these features is suspended soon. *shrug* I assumed that they aren't, but have the new Broken Shore goals in mind.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Hearte
MVP
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Hearte » March 13th, 2017, 1:32 pm

Did they ever add a mailbox to the DH starting zone, similar to DK's? During the pre-launch, I invested in a set of warglaives, and fully upgraded them, since they're BoA. By the time a DH gets out of the starting scenario, they're of little use, since you get the artifact so quickly.