Pet to Match T-mog

Discuss anything else pertaining to WoW.
Daniekir
Top Rater
Pet Score:5265
Realm:Hydraxis-us
Pet to Match T-mog

Post by Daniekir » July 31st, 2015, 12:56 pm

I apologize if this type of topic belongs in another part of the forum, but if it does, I couldn't find it! :roll:

I don't know about other people, but I really like to match pets to my characters, their mounts, and their transmogs. I'm stuck on one of my alts whose mog I recently changed, and I was hoping I could get other people's opinions.

Her old mog was rather simple-Image
and as you can see I paired it with the spectral tiger cub. It matched well both with the color and the fact that it was "ghostly" which suited the toon's class (DK.)

Her new mog is much flashier and meant to be rather silly-
and I'm really torn on what pet to use.

There are a few pets which match in color, like [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/elemental/geodes/crimson-geode/]Crimson Geode[/url], but are just very simple and not flashy at all. There are also several Mechanical pets who would match her engineering mounts, or Undead that suit her DKishness but I just can't make up my mind for her. :?

Any thoughts, opinions or comments are welcome!

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Pet to Match T-mog

Post by Quintessence » August 9th, 2015, 12:15 pm

The [pet]Phoenix Hatchling[/pet] might work out with your new transmog. It's orange/yellow along with hints of red. :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Fallast
Pet Score:859
Realm:Kirin Tor-eu

Post by Fallast » October 3rd, 2015, 12:14 pm

What about [pet]Sunreaver Micro-Sentry[/pet] or [pet]Blazing Firehawk[/pet] ?

Vakeetah
Top Rater
Pet Score:9677
Realm:Dragonblight-eu

Post by Vakeetah » October 21st, 2015, 5:16 pm

Maybe something pink? A [pet]Lovebird Hatchling[/pet] or [pet]Pint-Sized Pachiderm[/pet] would go with the silly/ridiculous theme :p

As an alternative in a completely different direction, [pet]Ancient Nest Guardian[/pet] wears armor, has a golden yellow tint, and being a Mechanical, may suit your Engineering goggles too.
- Thanks to Paladance for the sig!