Unable to retrieve pet collection from armory when the Realm name contains a diacritic

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Sangfoudre
Pet Score:4098
Realm:Confrérie du Thorium-eu
Unable to retrieve pet collection from armory when the Realm name contains a diacritic

Post by Sangfoudre » June 7th, 2020, 8:18 am

Hey guys, I sent a couple of emails since a few months to warn you of the bug, not sure you got them.
Blizzard changed the way 3rd party resources developer have to handle realms name containing an accent, so I cannot retrieve my collection into warcraftpets.
You can try with my chars on EU-Confrérie du Thorium.
This bug happened with all other sites like simplearmory, dataforazeroth...

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Unable to retrieve pet collection from armory when the Realm name contains a diacritic

Post by Quintessence » June 8th, 2020, 5:27 am

Thanks for the report. Our lead web developer has looked into this and confirmed that Blizzard made some changes to the API.

We've manually updated your WarcraftPets collection for you, Sangfoudre. Hopefully the updates we've made will allow you to import without running into any errors, but please let us know if you experience further importing bugs.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Sangfoudre
Pet Score:4098
Realm:Confrérie du Thorium-eu

Re: Unable to retrieve pet collection from armory when the Realm name contains a diacritic

Post by Sangfoudre » June 8th, 2020, 8:23 am

Quintessence wrote:
June 8th, 2020, 5:27 am
Thanks for the report. Our lead web developer has looked into this and confirmed that Blizzard made some changes to the API.

We've manually updated your WarcraftPets collection for you, Sangfoudre. Hopefully the updates we've made will allow you to import without running into any errors, but please let us know if you experience further importing bugs.
Thanks, I've refreshed the page and the collection has been imported. Thanks a lot.