Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
So what happens when 3 or 4 people fight the same tamer? total chaos? Good!
- Posts: 269
- Joined: January 2nd, 2013
- Pet Score: 10040
- BattleTag®: Morlis#1799
- Realm: Madoran-US
Not sure tamer fights are considered wild battles or Duels. Could be they won't change, just guessing since I really have no clue.Dec wrote:So what happens when 3 or 4 people fight the same tamer? total chaos? Good!
- Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 120 Shadow Priest (main account)
- Morlis Horde Madoran 120 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
- Altuno Horde Madoran 120 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
- Vandì Horde Madoran 120 Arcane Mage (alt account)
I'm a little curious about how this will look during my wild pet battles. I play a rogue on a pvp server and I always do my pet battling in stealth. Will other people just see the pets lined up doing battle, and only see me if they move close enough to detect me? Are the days of hiding my obsession over? I'll be kind of sad if I'm as vulnerable as everyone else has been during a pet battle.