My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

Low-range pet leveling 2 (sorry)

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Nightscrawl

Pet Score: 4140
Realm: Vek'nilash-US

Low-range pet leveling 2 (sorry)

Postby Nightscrawl » August 1st, 2016, 8:59 am

I decided to change my username, and my previous post broke, with no way for me to edit or delete it... I'm very sorry.

At any rate, I was wondering if you all knew of a good spot of low to mid range pets, clustered together, that spawn frequently, where I can level numerous pets from 1-5 or so, so they can take a hit from higher level battles.

I know about Garrison leveling, but that is not reliable since the NPC is random. I've only seen her once in the past couple of weeks, and that was before I know about leveling with her.

Thanks in advance.

Gráinne

Pet Score: 4926
Realm: Magtheridon-EU

Re: Low-range pet leveling 2 (sorry)

Postby Gráinne » August 1st, 2016, 9:20 am

I use the aquatics in Mistfall for one battle from 1-6 with the Safari Hat as follows:

Any Turkey
Carry Pet
Any Flyer (I use Pterrordax Hatchling, because its heal keeps it going forever)

Round 1: Food Coma (stuns the opponent)
Round 2: Swap in level 1 Carry Pet (opponent still stuns, so Carry is completely safe)
Round 3: Swap in Pterrordax Hatchling, and let it solo the battle.

Prettyheals

Pet Score: 5069
Realm: Proudmoore-US

Postby Prettyheals » August 1st, 2016, 10:40 am

I use the aquatics in Mistfall for one battle from 1-6 with the Safari Hat

Thanks for the tip! I am going to try this later today.

Uduwudu

Pet Score: 4238
Realm: Draka-US

Postby Uduwudu » August 1st, 2016, 9:32 pm

Hi,

I forgot my mind ... Mistfall?

Prettyheals

Pet Score: 5069
Realm: Proudmoore-US

Postby Prettyheals » August 1st, 2016, 10:14 pm

Mistfall Village is in Vale of Eternal Blossoms, near where Aki the Chosen is. There are aquatic pets that spawn near the dry riverbed.

Nightscrawl

Pet Score: 4140
Realm: Vek'nilash-US

Postby Nightscrawl » August 2nd, 2016, 7:43 am

I spent many many hours leveling via aquatic pets in the Vale during MoP, but the turkey food coma idea is AWESOME. It really does allow you to safely bring in a level 1 pet without any concerns at all. Thanks for that.

Nagini
Top Rater

Pet Score: 5009
Realm: Kael'thas-US

Postby Nagini » August 2nd, 2016, 8:17 am

Close by that place, also in the vale of eternal blossom, is No-No, off in a little lake in a corner of the wall that separates the vale from kunlai. Around no-no, enough aquatic pets spawn to keep two people going non-stop, and there's also no hostile mobs nearby. Extremely low lvl characters can take a teleport to the vale from your friendly neighbourhood mage, then get a 2seater carry (or alternatively, die-rez their way there). That way, you can get quite a good chunk of experience for each fight for a toon aswell. I tend to put leveling characters there.

Paladance

Pet Score: 4160
Realm: Burning Legion-EU

Postby Paladance » August 2nd, 2016, 8:45 am

Don't get me wrong, but I have a feeling that Mistfall and neighbourhood isn't very good for mine lowbies.

I sometimes meet the wild animals that I need to kite onto guards to get rid of them. :mrgreen:

There's also a rare spawn in the water that while shouldn't be triggered easily, he can make a mess when someone else engages him.

Maybe is it something that I do wrong and I need a visible "safe area" on the map?

(Would have preferred Halfhill if there was not a BoF turn-in factor, and I end beating striders near Yorik and civets just under the Shrine (A) anyway, but there are so few of them)

"Tomb of Immortal Darkness" is not the newest dungeon, it was a 2011 April Fool's joke. Go figure.

Jerebear

Pet Score: 5196
Realm: Llane-US

Postby Jerebear » August 2nd, 2016, 8:10 pm

Nightscrawl wrote:I know about Garrison leveling, but that is not reliable since the NPC is random. I've only seen her once in the past couple of weeks, and that was before I know about leveling with her.

It's not random actually. There is a set rotation of 15 battles. So Squirt will show up every 15 days. You can probably search here for a list and check it versus today's battle to see how many days until the next time.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Paladance

Pet Score: 4160
Realm: Burning Legion-EU

Postby Paladance » August 3rd, 2016, 4:44 am

Jerebear wrote:
Nightscrawl wrote:I know about Garrison leveling, but that is not reliable since the NPC is random. I've only seen her once in the past couple of weeks, and that was before I know about leveling with her.

It's not random actually. There is a set rotation of 15 battles. So Squirt will show up every 15 days. You can probably search here for a list and check it versus today's battle to see how many days until the next time.

And even if server resets and demonic invasions cause a shift in it, you can retrieve the following dailies by noting the current one.

The dailies' order (source: Aranesh's website):

• Deebs, Tyri & Puzzle (TBC/Wrath/Cata experience)
  • Brutus & Rukus
  • Mr. Terrible, Carrotus & Sloppus
  • The Beakinator (BoF experience)
  • King & Queen Floret
  • Kromli & Gromli
  • Grubbles, Scrags & Stings
  • Jahan, Archimedes & Samm
  • Eleanor (BoF experience)
  • Tirs & Fiero
  • Rockbiter, Acidtooth & Stonechewer
  • Quintessence of Light
  • Blingtron 4999b, Protectron 022481 & Protectron 011803
  • Stitches Jr. (BoF experience)
  • Manos, Hatos and Fatos

I don't play US but according to Wowhead, the next Squirt day would be 8th of August.
In EU prepatch has messed it up and we've just had it this Monday. :P

"Tomb of Immortal Darkness" is not the newest dungeon, it was a 2011 April Fool's joke. Go figure.

Return to Pet Battles