Grommloc - thoughts

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Melfice
Top Rater
Pet Score:3357
Realm:Stormrage-us
Re: Grommloc - thoughts

Post by Melfice » November 26th, 2014, 12:28 pm

I started using Lift Off instead of Life Exchange on Yu'la. It seemed to work better for me, but I think Life Exchange can be useless, but the issue is the other pet's life. If the other team switches in a new pet at full HP...then Life Exchange is great, but that does not happen too often tho.

This long weekend I'm going to PvP a lot with Yu'la, Grommloc and the Spring Rabbit or Prairie Mouse. I'll see how well my team does, and if I can find some other setups to make it work even better.

Melfice
Top Rater
Pet Score:3357
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Melfice » December 1st, 2014, 2:09 pm

This weekend I did some PvP with a fun comp. Yu'la, Grommloc and Mini Diablo! I use the Celestial Blessing on Diablo, and he does last a while. Which is good, and I like having Lift Off instead of Life Exchange on Yu'la.

Mini Diablo's Blast of Hatred is a great skill, but he is a bit too fast tho. I use Burn most times because of it. I did see Mini Diablo a few times on other people's teams this weekend, and it's fun seeing rare pets that no one uses in PvP. The comp is not going to win 85% of the time, but it does pretty well tho. Diablo has his way with the humanoids, and Darkness can save or make the day too.

Icedsugar
Top Rater
Pet Score:3881
BattleTag®:Icedsugar#6634
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Icedsugar » December 2nd, 2014, 11:23 pm

I used my Grommloc VERY successfully for the Wrathion 2 pet fight for Big Adventure achieve. Started off with a Red Cricket and then Grommloc finished last 2 pets! Giants Blood, Mighty Charge, Vicious Slice for the 2 dragons.