Bonkers

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Anasa
Top Rater
Pet Score:2322
Realm:The Venture Co-us
Re: Bonkers

Post by Anasa » September 26th, 2013, 7:06 pm

Got my Bonkers (P/S) last night. Confirmed he can solo Yu'la in the tournament. Pretty happy with that.

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Tekulve2012 » September 27th, 2013, 8:13 am

Thrilled to say that Bonkers finally popped out of a chest for me - I didnt keep a strict count but I'm estimating well over 250 to 300 chests opened in total. I will add that I fully geared my character in 492 to 535 gear in the process (3 burdens of eternity dropped for me too which was awesome)....

The Timeless Isle is great for gearing up ..my character was only ILevel 460 prior to the Isle since I've only really focused on pet collecting in WOW my 1st year of playing.

Love Bonkers ! Cool fun pet ..will level it asap -love pet battling with monkeys ;) Keep at it guys ..GL trying for Bonkers

Syrrie
MVP
Pet Score:6201
BattleTag®:Syrrie#1506
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Syrrie » September 27th, 2013, 3:31 pm

Avalee wrote:Question for those with multiple Bonkers; Why do you keep opening chests once you got him?
Until I finally hit exalted with Shao Hao (which will be a long time since I'm not actively farming rep other than the daily) it's a fun way to blow coins and possibly get burdens for my off-spec gear. Plus there are multiple breeds of Bonkers so if you are going for a specific breed it may take a lot of Bonkers to get it.
Image Image