Share pet collecting news and advice.
Gwen
MVP
Pet Score:8349
BattleTag®:Gwenniekins#2985
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Gwen » December 7th, 2013, 3:11 am

It's been so long I've forgotten what I needed to lvl, but I'm sure I have done it.

[profile]Koboi[/profile] your [pet]Armadillo Pup[/pet] is rolling rolling rolling, but he'll be even better at it if you help him a little. Help him by lvling him to 25!
Because soulshards are pink.

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » December 7th, 2013, 5:25 am

Breia wrote:We all know that water beats fire, so go get that [pet]Tainted Waveling[/pet] up to level 25!
My little waveling is all grown up, and ready to roll with the big boys in Hawaii!

Now [profile]Gwenn[/profile], your [pet]Crimson Geode[/pet] would make a mighty fine ornament for your Christmas tree, if you could only just get him those last few levels.

Mirres
Pet Score:1815
BattleTag®:Mirres#1719
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Mirres » December 7th, 2013, 7:59 am

Xinnara wrote:[pet][profile]Mirres[/profile], your [pet]Cinder Kitten[/pet] is feeling rejected - take her to the ball once she reaches 25 :)/Xin
Cindy, my [pet]Cinder Kitten[/pet] is now 25. She was very sad that the 'ball' was not made up of yarn. So I got her one of those, too!

[profile]Hermy[/profile] your [pet]Celestial Dragon[/pet] should be next, he wants to aim for the stars. .. Not his own stars. You know what I mean!

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » December 7th, 2013, 10:08 pm

My Stinker is stinking up everything at 25!

Mirres, I see you have a Dark Whelping, you'll "Join the dark side" when you get him to 25 :) He's an amazing pet for trainers, pvp and basically everything.

Xinnara
MVP
Pet Score:11546
BattleTag®:Xinnara#2296
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Xinnara » December 8th, 2013, 2:04 am

My [pet]Searing Scorchling[/pet] has reached 25 making sure to destroy everything in his path!

Your [pet]Rocket Chicken [/pet]wants to [ability]launch[/ability] himself all over Azeroth so I suggest you let him out to play [profile]Beana[/profile] :3

/Xin

Tharloch
Pet Score:3883
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Tharloch » December 8th, 2013, 4:51 am

Beana wrote: Tharloch I see your Macabre marionette stopped shaking his maracas? He said he'd only dance and sing again if 25!
He's dancing and partying now!

[profile]Xinnara[/profile] I think your [pet]Little Black Ram[/pet] is due to ram it home to 25. . . *coughs*

Post by Guest » December 8th, 2013, 5:55 am

Tharloch wrote:
Opallena wrote: For [profile]Haevlyn[/profile] I submit to you your uncommon [pet]Snowshoe Hare[/pet] and your rare [pet]Snowshoe Rabbit[/pet]. Winter is coming up, seems appropriate :)
It took me a week to find a rare Snowshoe Hare, but I finally found one.

Tharloch your profile seems a little bear! Go and find your [pet]Mojo[/pet] to get things back on track and then level it to 25!

Mirres

Post by Mirres » December 8th, 2013, 9:05 am

Beana wrote:Mirres, I see you have a Dark Whelping, you'll "Join the dark side" when you get him to 25 :) He's an amazing pet for trainers, pvp and basically everything.
Excellent choice! I am now one with the Dark Side, and my Dark Whelpling.

Haevlyn, join us! Level your Dark Whelpling too!

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » December 8th, 2013, 9:30 am

Mirres wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile] your [pet]Celestial Dragon[/pet] should be next, he wants to aim for the stars. .. Not his own stars. You know what I mean!
My not-so-imaginatively named Celeste is now flying high in the stars at Level 25! Now [profile]Mirres[/profile], your [pet]Lil' XT[/pet] has a bit of an inferiority complex. He wants to be Big XT. It's all he wants for Christmas!

Mirres

Post by Mirres » December 8th, 2013, 12:38 pm

Hermy wrote:My not-so-imaginatively named Celeste is now flying high in the stars at Level 25! Now [profile]Mirres[/profile], your [pet]Lil' XT[/pet] has a bit of an inferiority complex. He wants to be Big XT. It's all he wants for Christmas!
Hello again [profile]Hermy[/profile]! My XT has become quite big!

Your Elementium Geode has been a bit lackluster. You should level it to 25 so it can try out for the part of the star in this year's nativity!

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » December 8th, 2013, 5:07 pm

My Rocket Chicken has "launched" his way to 25 and the Moon :D

Mirres, Your Pandaren Water Spirit wishes to play with his Guysers and whirlpools :) He'll need it for the Celestial Tournament :D

Renjah
Top Rater
Pet Score:7345
BattleTag®:Renja#1581
Realm:Thunderlord-us

Post by Renjah » December 8th, 2013, 6:59 pm

My [pet]Tiny Bog Beast[/pet] is all grown up and big now.

[profile]Beana[/profile] your [pet]Blossoming Ancient[/pet] wants to be ready to bloom this spring but needs some levels.

Seqenenre
Pet Score:2682
Realm:Turalyon-eu

Post by Seqenenre » December 9th, 2013, 8:05 am

My [pet]Blackfuse Bombling[/pet] is now more powerful than you could possibly imagine!

[profile]Renja[/profile] - I'm worried that people levelling through Silverpine have it too easy these days. Level up your [pet]Lil' Bad Wolf[/pet] and let him go hunting. People need to learn to fear the Sons of Arugal again :mrgreen:

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » December 9th, 2013, 12:19 pm

Landro's Lil X.T. and Lichling are both level 25! As is my shiny new Spineclaw Crab, which I was lucky enough to obtain a drop of (and trade for one) :)

Seqenenre, Your [pet]Spawn of G'nathus[/pet] would like to be able to help you in the Celestial Tournament! Why not level him to 25?

Three pets from the next poster for me to level please!

Renjah
Top Rater
Pet Score:7345
BattleTag®:Renja#1581
Realm:Thunderlord-us

Post by Renjah » December 9th, 2013, 3:00 pm

Now that my [pet]Lil' Bad Wolf[/pet] is big and bad, it's on the hunt.

[profile]Opallena[/profile] your 3 pets to level are [pet]Kovok[/pet], [pet]Blackfuse Bombling[/pet] and [pet]Droplet of Y'Shaarj[/pet]

Magnuscalgar
Pet Score:4221
Realm:Gorgonnash-us

Post by Magnuscalgar » December 9th, 2013, 11:48 pm

renja your [pet]Albino Snake[/pet] is feeling left in the dark bring him up to 25

Post by Guest » December 10th, 2013, 8:01 am

Mirres wrote: Haevlyn, join us! Level your Dark Whelpling too!
I have joined the Dark Side!

[profile]Magnuscalgar[/profile] - your [pet]Hippogryph Hatchling[/pet] is struggling to leave the nest. Help it find it's wings!

Seqenenre
Pet Score:2682
Realm:Turalyon-eu

Post by Seqenenre » December 10th, 2013, 2:42 pm

Opallena wrote:Seqenenre, Your [pet]Spawn of G'nathus[/pet] would like to be able to help you in the Celestial Tournament! Why not level him to 25?
My [pet]Spawn of G'nathus[/pet] is now fully grown and decided to take his buddy [pet]Spawn of Onyxia[/pet] along for the ride.

[profile]Haevlyn[/profile] - Why not level up your [pet]Fluxfire Feline[/pet]? I think you'll find it quite ... purr-ful.

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » December 10th, 2013, 4:59 pm

Mirres wrote:Your Elementium Geode has been a bit lackluster. You should level it to 25 so it can try out for the part of the star in this year's nativity!
My little Ele G is now a big ole rock!

[profile]Seqenenre[/profile], your [pet]Harmonious Porcupette[/pet] would love to stretch his vocal chords and do some carolling, but ... he needs to be Level 25 first!

Next poster, my beast training stable is a wee bit overrun at the moment. Could I be so cheeky as to ask for not one, but TWO beasties to evict? :o

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8738
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » December 10th, 2013, 9:29 pm

My Spirit of Summer is burning bright this winter.

Hermy, your love of Pachyderms is shown by your avatar, but not by your stable; level your Peanut and Pint-Sized Pachyderm to show your love.