Share pet collecting news and advice.
Dakender
MVP
Pet Score:9654
BattleTag®:Dakender#1566
Realm:Madoran-us
Re: Easier tiny carps comming in 5.3

Post by Dakender » May 7th, 2013, 4:11 pm

Was some talk about making them BOA, along with cageable, but that's not how it is yet... Hate the fact I worked so hard to get them and others with more money will just be able to buy one.. but that is how life is.

Ishildur
Pet Score:4812
Realm:Uldum-us

Re: Easier tiny carps comming in 5.3

Post by Ishildur » May 8th, 2013, 2:27 am

I think we all know they're not going to be high high prices like crawling claw. There's enough people who've lucked into them who have no interest in pets who will gladly sell them once they're able to that those prices won't happen. As well as people who've a dupe but can't learn or do anything with it (but held on it because as we all know you never throw something rare away in case it becomes useful later on). Between those two groups they won't be super rare or super expensive in the long run, not like some of the other pets. But I seriously doubt it will be as bad as say the Zandalari raptors or some of the easier raiding with leashes pets.

If nothing else it's nice to know I still have some reason to fish beyond just getting fish for tokens, any one of the carps - should I catch one - would still make a nice trade sweetener or a few thousand gold in a pinch. It will make fishing while waiting on 1h+ LFR queues feel a bit less like a total waste of time.