Share pet collecting news and advice.
Aislinge
MVP
Pet Score:4299
BattleTag®:Aislinge#1549
Realm:Dath'Remar-us
Re: Anybody monitor the BMAH?

Post by Aislinge » April 27th, 2013, 10:20 am

The website I linked above will tell you how many bids are running and how long is left so long as people keep it updated. There is an addon it runs from called Black Market Auction House but it requires people manually feed data. I have not yet ben able to find an automatic one and I don't think they've been able to work a code for one yet.

I saw a Mimron's Head go for 350k not long ago. Not as popular as you'd think so I wouldn't despair completely!

Cat666
Pet Score:7533
Realm:Saurfang-eu

Post by Cat666 » April 29th, 2013, 10:15 am

I got another Elwynn Lamb for 1.4k, as I'm Horde I can make 5.6k on that easily.

Was pretty excited yesterday when I saw a Plagued Proto Drake and Rocket Chicken for 75k and 15k respectively, both on medium with no-one else around (I'm on a dead server). However my joy was short lived when they rose to 225k and 75k each and I then stopped watching them. I'd have made a killing on that Rocket Chicken at 15k...

Robotusch
Pet Score:10391
BattleTag®:Roboe#2913
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Robotusch » April 29th, 2013, 4:40 pm

Had a brief look on my two servers, the PvE one (where I do all my pet battling, for obvious reasons) only had the Giant Sewer Rat up for its opening price (1k gold). The PvP one had a Shimmering Wyrmling up for its opening price.

Saw Bananas on the Horde AH on the PvE realm for a 79k BO.

Aislinge
MVP
Pet Score:4299
BattleTag®:Aislinge#1549
Realm:Dath'Remar-us

Post by Aislinge » April 30th, 2013, 8:44 am

Yeah I saw a Plagued on my BMAH once. I stopped watching as it went soaring towards the 400k mark. I was too busy watching my hopes of buying one soar away with it :(