Iggy/Annuna

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us
Iggy/Annuna

Post by Uduwudu » January 30th, 2024, 9:14 am

Hi,

Has anyone been able to get these at all? Says it goes from the whelpling nursery, but with the quests all done there, nothing else.

Hmmm.

There is also a new "zone" somewhere where you can "craft" mounts and pets ... the information all over it is ridiculous and in a language worst than Venusian. Anyone have any ideas where this is and is it doable? There are pets made in that zone being sold on the AH and they are not cheap!

Stargryfn

Re: Iggy/Annuna

Post by Stargryfn » January 31st, 2024, 2:37 pm

I don't know if it's considered "new", but there is a zone in Shadowlands called Zereth Mortis where you can synthesize battle pets.

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » February 1st, 2024, 7:41 pm

There are side quests you're offered while working on the Whelp Daycare dailies, A Scaly Pet for Annuna and A Solid Pet for Iggy. I'm guessing you can still get these quests even after you'd thought you were finished but can't say for sure.

One of the features of Zereth Mortis to keep everyone busy through the months till Dragonflight was pet and mount crafting. There's 15 or so pets you can make but be warned, It's a huge time sink.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » February 3rd, 2024, 5:02 am

Hi,

I have never "found" Zereth Mortis ... and it's getting bizarre asking about it, and no one knows, where, and how to get to it.

The Whelpling quests, don't seem to exist. I have the nursery cleared on 2 characters ... including playing with one of the whelplings ... and nothing.

What bothers me is that some of these pets (from ZM) are being sold on the AH ... but there is no information that helps you get to ZM or find it ...

Vannor
Pet Score:12952
Realm:Anachronos-eu

Post by Vannor » February 3rd, 2024, 9:53 am

Guide to Zereth Mortis including how to get there
https://www.wowhead.com/guide/zereth-mo ... -to-unlock

Moozipan
Pet Score:12470
Realm:Dalaran-us

Post by Moozipan » February 3rd, 2024, 3:39 pm

Yes I have both of them.

Moozipan
Pet Score:12470
Realm:Dalaran-us

Post by Moozipan » February 3rd, 2024, 3:43 pm

When you say quests all done there, have you gone through all ~3 weeks of quests?

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » February 3rd, 2024, 7:33 pm

If you worked the Daycare quests regularly, on your 4th day you would have gotten Obsidian whelpling Rusziona. The dragon honcho Agapanthus should have also offered you quest A Scaly Pet, which would have rewarded Iggy.

Same sort of thing on 10th day, get another whelpling and Agapanthus would have offered A Solid Pet for Annuna.

You might go back and talk to Agapanthus again, see if he'll give you the quests now. I have no idea, and since I already have the pets no way I can test.