Anyone know of an old pet collection video that had Banjo & Kazooie music + this carnival sounding song being played?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Lukinator1
Realm:Draka-us
Anyone know of an old pet collection video that had Banjo & Kazooie music + this carnival sounding song being played?

Post by Lukinator1 » September 9th, 2023, 8:27 pm

There was an old video on youtube released probably in 2008/2009 during tbc or wotlk. It had a female night elf character going through stormwind showing her vanity pet collection (and some noncombat tgc items too I think), and then ended with going to shattrath and flying away on an x-52 nether rocket. During it it had this Banjo & Kazooie song (Jolly Roger's Lagoon) being played and there was also this nostalgic carnival sounding song being played that sounded something like this https://soundcloud.com/user80839659/what-song-is-this-from-short-garageband-recreation . It was a moderately obscure video with probably a few hundred or few thousand views. The owner I think was into wow pet/toy collecting and I thought might peruse this site from time to time. Does anyone happen to know anything about it or about the song?

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Re: Anyone know of an old pet collection video that had Banjo & Kazooie music + this carnival sounding song being played

Post by Gráinne » September 13th, 2023, 11:59 am

I don't, but would note that it might be helpful to also check warcraftmovies.com or their forum or Discord.