Share pet collecting news and advice.
Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us
WQ's

Post by Uduwudu » April 6th, 2023, 7:47 am

Hi,

(resolved)
Last edited by Uduwudu on May 10th, 2023, 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jaladar
Top Rater
Pet Score:13968
BattleTag®:Jaladar#11384
Realm:Windrunner-us

Re: WQ's

Post by Jaladar » April 6th, 2023, 9:39 am

I think I just hit level 70 on my main and followed the main questline. Not sure the exact quest or if it was related to hitting 70, but now all of my other characters can do WQ's to level.

Follow the main questline and eventually you will get a quest called "moving On" I think...that will do it. But you have to follow the main questline through each zone.

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=66221/moving-on#comments

Good Luck!

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » April 6th, 2023, 5:03 pm

Uduwudu wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 7:47 am
Hi,

Sorry to bother you all ... but anyone has an information on how to unlock the WQ's in the Dragon Isles? Been looking around, and the information is willy nilly awefowl and I was hoping to at least have an idea of which factions I needed to be friendly on ... which right now I have no idea.

And the sad thing is that all the information out there is mixed with old stuff and in one case even tells you that you have to be 110! I sort of wish that some folks with these cheap databases would clean up their act ... besides the fact that the older stuff doesn't exist anymore, which means you should be able to remove it!
one toon you have will have to do all the quests to unlock it and once done every toon will have it.
it isnt all the quests out there just the story mode quests

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » April 12th, 2023, 10:39 pm

Hi,

Just got it ... thanks ... had to get ALL THE CAMPAIGNS done on all 4 locations, and the only tough one was the third one in Thal, when the mobs around you were all Elite ... after that it was all easy.

Now back to get charms and such ... and more pets.