Shared Dungeon / Raid

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Buruan
Pet Score:11735
Realm:Eitrigg-us
Shared Dungeon / Raid

Post by Buruan » April 16th, 2020, 11:45 am

Hi - Is anyone able to share a cleared Mythic Mechagon and/or eternal palace with me?

If even possible I would like to jump in to get the pets. Worked well in Legion to get the Emerald Whelp.

I am completely incompetent when it comes to group content and would rather spare others others my presence.

Rosqo
Pet Score:9646
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Re: Shared Dungeon / Raid

Post by Rosqo » April 17th, 2020, 8:16 am

You can get the raid pets via lfr which would be fairly easy and it doesn't matter if you struggle with group content there.

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » April 17th, 2020, 8:45 am

As Rosqo says, LFR will do for the raids.

Heroic will do for Mechagon. I cleared it on my tank a while ago in a very ragtag group with three people who just wanted the pets, and I would do it again, but I am EU and you are US.

You can get some of the wild pets from Mechagon by entering without fighting. When you enter, turn right and just exit the town - there may be pets there - then hug right to come back to the other entrance. There may be pets along that route, or in front of you in the field if you pass to the left of the entrance, if you avoid a couple of small packs. There aren't always pets up, but about half the time.

Rohannah
Pet Score:9387
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Rohannah » April 17th, 2020, 10:55 am

I would be interested. In Mechagon I still need H4ND-EE. I did find an excellent spot in the Mechagon dungeon to farm, clanking scrapsorter. I was able to get the breed I wanted. Another thought. I also still need all of the wild pets in the Eternal Palace dungeon. Maybe we could do a run of each?

Buruan
Pet Score:11735
Realm:Eitrigg-us

Post by Buruan » April 17th, 2020, 3:11 pm

Thanks All - Guess LFR it is for Eternal Palace.

I tried the Mechagon resets but gave up after a while.
Rohannah - Yes lets do it, I assume a heroic Mechagon even I cant mess up :)

Buruan#1287 in Battle.Net

Rohannah
Pet Score:9387
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Rohannah » April 18th, 2020, 10:55 pm

Sorry for the late reply. Had a wee snafu with college and have been ironing it out. Next weekend would work for me. I have both alliance and horde on Moonguard. I am not a fan of dungeons myself but found that heroic Mechagon wasn't too terrible. I will add you when I log in the next few days.