The One Million Gold Pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Britty
Pet Score:5582
Realm:Turalyon-us
Re: The One Million Gold Pet

Post by Britty » September 10th, 2016, 9:27 pm

I don't want it, but I must get every single pet that is within my power.(Which is CEs I don't own, Murky, Lil' Tyrael, and the pets retired before I joined the game) It'll take me awhile though. I've never had more than 150k.

The one I dread doing is the PVP one. I hope it's just one faction I need to do. I don't know if I'll be able to handle doing the grind twice.

Avalee
Pet Score:6870
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Avalee » September 11th, 2016, 7:08 am

That mad merchant is not showing up for me. Got the gold and have a character parked there but he's never there.

Angelwings626
MVP
Pet Score:12264
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Angelwings626 » September 11th, 2016, 8:49 am

Yes, I will buy pet.

If they don't ban it, I may buy this pet for someone for a trade. They would have to make a character on the server I have gold on. I would just give them the gold to buy it.

Already have people in mind but we shall see. ETA would be in December possibly sooner. I will post if I will go through with it.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » September 11th, 2016, 4:42 pm

Avalee wrote:That mad merchant is not showing up for me. Got the gold and have a character parked there but he's never there.
He has a pretty long respawn timer, at least 12 hours from what I've heard. The best you can hope for is that someone announces his spawn in trade chat. I've seen him twice so far thanks to that.