New Archon pet with Deluxe SC2 expansion

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Index
Pet Score:12809
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu
Re: New Archon pet with Deluxe SC2 expansion

Post by Index » July 22nd, 2015, 11:02 am

Oooh, just had an email from Blizz CS, stating that they've no removed the beta etc from my Bnet, and that I should be good to go!! I'm at work at the mo, but I'll try this as soon as I get home :)

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » July 22nd, 2015, 1:36 pm

Finally, FINALLY, Blizz allowed me to send them money and buy the complete Starcraft set Digital Deluxe.

My original problem was that I'd previously bought Wings of Liberty Standard Edition, which locked me out of eligibility to buy the package with the 3 bonus pets. Turns out there's a way around this, you need Standard Editions of all three games, WoL, HotS, and LoV. Then you can upgrade to the Deluxe Digital set for another $40.

This doesn't help the folks who'd already gotten a CE or DDE of WoL or HotS. Can hope that Blizz is indeed working on some way to help them out.

Studmuffyn
Pet Score:13342
Realm:Vek'nilash-us

Post by Studmuffyn » July 23rd, 2015, 12:13 am

Ranok wrote:Finally, FINALLY, Blizz allowed me to send them money and buy the complete Starcraft set Digital Deluxe.

My original problem was that I'd previously bought Wings of Liberty Standard Edition, which locked me out of eligibility to buy the package with the 3 bonus pets. Turns out there's a way around this, you need Standard Editions of all three games, WoL, HotS, and LoV. Then you can upgrade to the Deluxe Digital set for another $40.

This doesn't help the folks who'd already gotten a CE or DDE of WoL or HotS. Can hope that Blizz is indeed working on some way to help them out.
So you had to buy HoTS(40$) and LoV standard($40) than you bought the digital upgrade for all 3?, and the cost for the digital upgrade was 40?

I myself just need to prebuy LoV then i can buy the bundle, was just trying to get an idea about how much i would have to put out for both the LoV standard and the 3 game DD, sounds like it would 40$+$40, from what you are saying.

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » July 23rd, 2015, 2:31 am

My cost was the $20 I spent last year on Standard WoL, then $20 for Standard HotS, and $40 for the Standard LoV pre-order. Having all three Standard editions made me eligible to buy the discounted Complete Set DDE for $40. So total outlay was $120 (plus the sales taxes).

Would have only been $100 if I'd never bought any SC2 stuff and still can't figure why Blizz had to make this so damn complicated that even their Customer Service guys didn't know what was going on.

Index
Pet Score:12809
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Index » July 25th, 2015, 5:31 am

Can confirm that this worked ok, after they removed the beta etc, can also confirm that I purchased from the US store, and with currency conversion it means I paid only £63ish for the set, rather than £79.99!!

One happy owner of Mini-Thor :)

Zaccheo
Top Rater
Pet Score:13472
Realm:Kul Tiras-eu

Post by Zaccheo » July 27th, 2015, 3:06 am

I was one of the people that had an issue with receiving my [pet]Mini Thor[/pet] after ordering the digital set not sure whether the whole issue has been sorted but Thor was in my in game mail box. Must say tho impressed with the help I received from customer service and gm's even if they didn't know how to sort it immediately :D