Deathwatch Hatchling Guilds

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Zahira
MVP
Pet Score:10951
Realm:Archimonde-us
Deathwatch Hatchling Voodoo Open Again

Post by Zahira » December 21st, 2015, 5:02 pm

My guildies have agreed to accept pet/mount collectors again for a donation of 2k gold, now that we are certain Deathwatch Hatchling is still available.

We have the following things unlocked:
Guild Page
Guild Herald
Lil' Tarecgosa
Armadillo Pup
Dark Phoenix Hatchling
Reins of the Golden King
Reins of the Dark Phoenix
Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent
Deathwatch Hatchling
and all the shirts
All Heirloom Gear (Cloaks, Pants, Heads, etc)

If you decide to go this route you must contact me only, no one else in Voodoo is allowed to invite you The gold goes to the guild bank to cover our raid repairs.
We give you 3 months as a "Pet Collector" Rank to do what you need to do to get your pet/mount then you get Gkicked unless you are active with us and have asked to stay. Or when you are done please Gquit.
WE ARE A PVP SERVER THAT IS HORDE HEAVY AND WE ARE ALLIANCE!!!!!
Our guild chat has an NC17 rating, no one under 18 please. We do not allow bullying of any kind, no racist or derogatory language about the LGBTQ community will be tolerated.

I am on usually Tuesdays, Wednesdays usually all day, and the rest of the week after 10:30 PM EST, but you can add me on bnet or send me in game mail so we can set up a time to meet up.
Then you can donate directly to the guild bank, no need to trade anything to me personally and I can check it from my portable guild bank where ever I am :)

You must already have the gold when we invite you, I am aware that this is annoying.
Do not try to bargain with me for a better price or trade, this isn't negotiable, this was decided by many people not just me.

Voodoo - Archimonde/Burning Legion/Agamaggan/Jaedenar (connected realms) (US) - Alliance
Zahira-Archimonde, Lystara-Archimonde, Xahira-Archimonde, Samira-Archimonde, Xahiraa-Archimonde, Zahirah-Archimonde, Zehira-Archimonde, Lileth-Archimonde, Lunalynn-Archimonde, Xeva-Archimonde are my toons you can pst any one of them
or add me on
btag Zahira#1279
Last edited by Zahira on November 5th, 2016, 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zahira#1279

Zahira
MVP

Re: Deathwatch Hatchling Guilds

Post by Zahira » April 26th, 2016, 2:33 pm

bump, this has been edited to reflect current rules for our guild, please read the updated original post.
-Zahira
Zahira#1279

Faolin
Pet Score:3225
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Faolin » April 26th, 2016, 8:24 pm

I'm taking people for free on Horde side Hyjal server.

Whisper me - (Faolin) or add Faolin#1664 :)

Zahira
MVP

Post by Zahira » April 27th, 2016, 10:11 pm

Faolin, that's awesome, we used to do that but we couldn't keep up with the large volume of people coming through and it nearly tore our guild apart. I couldn't play for all the whispers I was getting so I'm glad you are there to pick up that mantle :D
Zahira#1279

Faolin
Pet Score:3225
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Faolin » April 27th, 2016, 10:14 pm

Zahira wrote:Faolin, that's awesome, we used to do that but we couldn't keep up with the large volume of people coming through and it nearly tore our guild apart. I couldn't play for all the whispers I was getting so I'm glad you are there to pick up that mantle :D

My guild kind of disbanded trying to recruit for mythic :( So I got a lot of time! Hahaha

Zahira
MVP

Post by Zahira » November 5th, 2016, 1:26 pm

Updated for Legion
Zahira#1279