Screamer pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Post Reply
User avatar
Cronight
Posts: 58
Joined: October 17th, 2012
Pet Score: 2928
Realm: Dragonmaw-EU
Contact:

Screamer pet

Post by Cronight » September 11th, 2014, 9:07 am

What do you think, will we ever be able to catch pet who lookin like Screamer pet from celestial tournament? For me one of the best lookin pet in game!!!

thx and cheers

User avatar
Kalium
Top Rater
Posts: 106
Joined: August 19th, 2008
Contact:

Re: Screamer pet

Post by Kalium » September 11th, 2014, 9:29 am

Would be nice... I still want the Dino Lil' Tommy Newcomer uses.

User avatar
Klaital
Posts: 220
Joined: August 24th, 2014
Pet Score: 4516
Realm: The Sha'tar-EU
Contact:

Re: Screamer pet

Post by Klaital » September 11th, 2014, 10:02 am

I am actually rather surprised they didn't add a pet with that model somewhere in the isle of thunder, taking in the coast is crawling with pet sized mobs with that model you shoo away for one of the dailies.

User avatar
Cronight
Posts: 58
Joined: October 17th, 2012
Pet Score: 2928
Realm: Dragonmaw-EU
Contact:

Re: Screamer pet

Post by Cronight » September 11th, 2014, 10:06 am

Klaital wrote:taking in the coast is crawling with pet sized mobs with that model you shoo away for one of the dailies.
sry m8, but did not understand this part of yours post :D

User avatar
Klaital
Posts: 220
Joined: August 24th, 2014
Pet Score: 4516
Realm: The Sha'tar-EU
Contact:

Re: Screamer pet

Post by Klaital » September 11th, 2014, 12:47 pm

Cronight wrote:
Klaital wrote:taking in the coast is crawling with pet sized mobs with that model you shoo away for one of the dailies.
sry m8, but did not understand this part of yours post :D
The south coast of the isle of thunder, near za'tual, is full of mobs using the screamer model, that you chase away for one of the daily quests.

User avatar
Cronight
Posts: 58
Joined: October 17th, 2012
Pet Score: 2928
Realm: Dragonmaw-EU
Contact:

Re: Screamer pet

Post by Cronight » September 11th, 2014, 2:00 pm

Klaital wrote:
Cronight wrote:
Klaital wrote:taking in the coast is crawling with pet sized mobs with that model you shoo away for one of the dailies.
sry m8, but did not understand this part of yours post :D
The south coast of the isle of thunder, near za'tual, is full of mobs using the screamer model, that you chase away for one of the daily quests.

well m8 you wanna tell me I can catch pet on south coast in iot which have screamer model or (prolly) I do not undeerstand again your post, bcs my goal is to have pet which have same model like screamer from celestial tournament ?!?

User avatar
Rioriel
Top Rater
Posts: 202
Joined: April 1st, 2013
Pet Score: 7792
BattleTag®: Rioriel#2644
Realm: The Sha'tar-EU
Contact:

Re: Screamer pet

Post by Rioriel » September 11th, 2014, 2:29 pm

[pet]Pterrordax Hatchling[/pet] is the closest you're gonna get for now!

User avatar
Klaital
Posts: 220
Joined: August 24th, 2014
Pet Score: 4516
Realm: The Sha'tar-EU
Contact:

Re: Screamer pet

Post by Klaital » September 11th, 2014, 4:02 pm

No I was saying that its strange they didn't add a pet for players with that model taking in that the model was added to the game in great numbers in the isle of thunder.

Post Reply