Timeless isle and Pets

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us
Re: Timeless isle and Pets

Post by Shikon01 » April 16th, 2014, 6:46 am

Thanks for advice Mykro9, I'm working on gear, pets and tourney as well as farming coins :)

Moonie1
Top Rater
Pet Score:3510
BattleTag®:Moondoggie#1666
Realm:Lothar-us

Post by Moonie1 » April 18th, 2014, 10:53 am

Shikon, you could also try and find someone from a medium pop pvE server that wouldnt mind inviting you over to that server. Your pvp flag would drop after 5 minutes (just hang out around the guards at the celestial arena entrance and most people wont bother with you on a pve server). After that, open all the static boxes on the isle, here is a link to a simple map: http://i.imgur.com/ipEjMPz.jpg that you can use. Do the quests as you go, as others mentioned, ALWAYS hit a rare elite when you see it, so you can get loot off them. After you loot all the boxes around the isle and get the quests done to the point where it opens up the daily/weeklys, you can thank your friend and go back to your server or.. there is a neat little trick where as long as your buddy that invited you is the party leader, you will stay on his server even if he logs out as long as you dont log out (I have a rl friend do this on my newer toons to Timeless that are on pvp servers). That will allow you to continue to hunt for rares or pets or whatever in his group on the other "safe" server.

I suggested a medium server because as was pointed out by someone else, the rares die too fast on high pop servers for you to travel there in time after someone announces its up in general chat. Rares are the best means of getting Burdens of Eternity after you get your 2 free ones from the static chests.

Make sure you get to the ghost ship, summoned archerius (north and slightly west of the arena), evermaw and golganaar whenever see them up/announced. They seem to have better drop rates.

Another method of getting over to the ordos area to loot the biggest chest is to ride on a party members dual/triple mount if they have the cloak.

Hopefully you know people who can invite you over to their server or maybe some pve people here can hook you up with a battletag :)

Shikon01
MVP

Post by Shikon01 » April 21st, 2014, 6:49 am

Thank you for the great input Moonie1 and that is a great map ty much :)

GrosBonda
Pet Score:10429
BattleTag®:Grosbonda#1406
Realm:Arygos-us

Post by GrosBonda » April 22nd, 2014, 9:50 am

Shikon01 wrote:Thank you for the great input Moonie1 and that is a great map ty much :)
hit me up if you need an invite on a PVE realm Alliance (all my horde are on pvp), i will park a toon there and logoff so you can enjoy the place

Shikon01
MVP

Post by Shikon01 » April 25th, 2014, 8:58 am

GrosBonda wrote:
Shikon01 wrote:Thank you for the great input Moonie1 and that is a great map ty much :)
hit me up if you need an invite on a PVE realm Alliance (all my horde are on pvp), i will park a toon there and logoff so you can enjoy the place
Will do :)