[Rematch] Custom Script to filter single breed pets

Discuss your favorite pet addons and macros.
Dawn22868
Pet Score:9125
BattleTag®:Dawn#22868
Realm:Eredar-eu
[Rematch] Custom Script to filter single breed pets

Post by Dawn22868 » July 26th, 2023, 9:12 am

Hello,

I wanna take advantage of Squirt Day to level my pets and I'd like to prioritize pets that come with a single breed.
Is there a custom script to only show single breed pets in Rematch, ideally from levels 1 to 24 so I can quickly queue them up for leveling.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers!

Gello
Pet Score:9171
Realm:Hyjal-us

Re: [Rematch] Custom Script to filter single breed pets

Post by Gello » July 26th, 2023, 10:44 am

I'll double check tonight (not at a WoW pc now), but this should work:

Code: Select all

return petInfo.level and petInfo.level < 25 and petInfo.possibleBreedIDs and #petInfo.possibleBreedIDs==1
This lists all pets that have a level under 25 and also have exactly one possible breed. You can Fill Queue from the Queue button to move them all to the queue if they're not already there. (Fill Queue will not add any that have a version at 25 already; Fill Queue More will add them regardless if you have one at 25.)

Dawn22868
Pet Score:9125
BattleTag®:Dawn#22868
Realm:Eredar-eu

Re: [Rematch] Custom Script to filter single breed pets

Post by Dawn22868 » July 26th, 2023, 11:41 am

Gello wrote:
July 26th, 2023, 10:44 am
I'll double check tonight (not at a WoW pc now), but this should work:

Code: Select all

return petInfo.level and petInfo.level < 25 and petInfo.possibleBreedIDs and #petInfo.possibleBreedIDs==1
This lists all pets that have a level under 25 and also have exactly one possible breed. You can Fill Queue from the Queue button to move them all to the queue if they're not already there. (Fill Queue will not add any that have a version at 25 already; Fill Queue More will add them regardless if you have one at 25.)
This works great! Huge thanks for the fast reply.
I made another one without the level restriction based on your script to help me make all of them rare :)

Cheers!