LF an addon that puts numbers on the abilities.

Discuss your favorite pet addons and macros.
NeverFinal
Pet Score:11897
BattleTag®:NeverFinal#1703
Realm:Bladefist-us
LF an addon that puts numbers on the abilities.

Post by NeverFinal » June 22nd, 2017, 9:07 pm

Im looking for an addon that works with rematch and just adds numbers over the abilitys so i know whether the first or second ability is selected. Every guide out there lists the abilities as numbers but when you go to set them I never know whether the current one is 1 or 2 so having the numbers there means i can glance at it and change the ones that need changing rather than have to click all 3 just to check each of them and set them correctly.

Flohsakk
Pet Score:13312
Realm:Blackhand-eu

Re: LF an addon that puts numbers on the abilities.

Post by Flohsakk » June 23rd, 2017, 1:23 am

You have all you need... not using english client, but there are two options to show skill numbers for your pets in Rematch (the 2nd one is "On loaded abilities too". Numbers are not shown on loaded abilities in the minimized window, but if you choose your skills there, you'll see the numbers.

Minet
Top Rater
Pet Score:9371
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Minet » June 23rd, 2017, 9:33 am

I never knew about this option. Seems like I'm always learning something ELSE that Rematch does.

Gello
Pet Score:9171
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Gello » June 26th, 2017, 6:38 pm

Tonight's update for Rematch (4.7.2) will put ability numbers 1 or 2 on the minimized view also if you enable the options Flohsakk mentioned. (Go to Options tab -> Appearance Options and check both Show Ability Numbers and On Loaded Abilities Too)

I was afraid those buttons are so small, numbers would obscure them. But it doesn't look too bad (tho they are kinda tiny, so maybe the numbers are hard to read at a glance):