Were the pet codes changed somehow?

Discuss your favorite pet addons and macros.
Sffcorgi
MVP
Pet Score:13695
BattleTag®:Corgi#1919
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us
Were the pet codes changed somehow?

Post by Sffcorgi » June 6th, 2017, 5:45 am

I'm not sure this is the best board for this, but I had various pets on action bars, since using FlyOutButton Custom (on Curse) allowed me the space. Today I log in to grind everyone through Darkmoon Faire and only the pet buttons are all gone ?.

Has anybody else noticed this, or am I just lucky?

Dailyn
Pet Score:2920
Realm:Frostmane-eu

Re: Were the pet codes changed somehow?

Post by Dailyn » June 6th, 2017, 9:47 am

It seems like something's going on. I don't have this specific issue as I didn't have any pets on my bars, but I have noticed that Niggles Pet Teams isn't working for me today no matter what I try (all my teams names are in red font and won't load)

Could it be related to this (from a blue post on mmo champion)
Baardoch, from our Web & Mobile team, wanted to take a moment to update you all on the progress of the Profile/Armory feature of the official website. The team has been actively reviewing and compiling community feedback from the official site, forums, fansites and forums, and committing code against it. Below you will find a quick bullet-point list of some of the items that we have updated since our May 9th launch.

Added support for Hunter stable pets
Added basic filters for Collections (Pets & Mounts)
Added support for multiple talent specifications and tooltip support
Fixed a bug preventing regular raids from showing as incomplete due to a Heroic-only boss not being killed
Fixed a bug preventing character title from displaying properly

Additionally, we've made some minor tweaks and quality of life improvements to address some bug fixes on different devices and browsers. The team continues to work on new features and improving the existing ones. As more features and changes are released, we will be posting additional updates as appropriate. We appreciate your feedback as we work to support this important feature.

Railwolf
Pet Score:3108
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: Were the pet codes changed somehow?

Post by Railwolf » June 8th, 2017, 5:07 pm

I had something strange happen to me too on the 6th.
When I logged in all the pets that I had on my action bars had turned to question marks and the buttons no longer worked.
My three selected pets in the pet journal had become unselected as well (it showed as having no pets selected for battle)

I don't know the ins-and-outs of their code, but it 'felt' like the internal IDs of the pets had somehow changed or became invalid, which caused the action bar shortcuts to break as well as the selected battle pets... but this is probably completely wrong

No pets were harmed or lost, just a strange inconvenience as I had to re-bind all my favorite pets to the actions bars.