7.1.5 PTR is up!

Discuss content found on WoW's testing realms.
Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us
7.1.5 PTR is up!

Post by Quintessence » November 15th, 2016, 7:01 pm

New pets:
  • Trashy - Conjurer Margoss (50 Drowned Mana, requires Best Friend)
  • Infinite Hatchling - MoP Timewalking
  • Paradox Spirit - MoP Timewalking
  • Tylarr Gronnden - Brawler's Guild (400 gold, requires unknown rank to unlock)
New shoulder enchant:
Boon of the Zookeeper (drops Pet Charms, bandages, etc.) - sold by Draemus in Dalaran (Breanni's shop) for 160 gold.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Re: 7.1.5 PTR is up!

Post by Paladance » November 16th, 2016, 7:09 am

Wait, so does Blizzard play with an obscure joke that Sha and Infinite Dragonflight are connected because of the black&white pattern? :lol:

The enchant sounds nice, though perhaps it'll sound otherwise if you character happens to be a crafter in need, or if you use multiple characters. That feature sounds rather like something you'd have gotten by a toy such a Safari Hat, though I understand that the process is identical to the other shoulder enchants.

(A: You convenient whiners, back in Pandaria we had to actually carry and equip the hat! B: Back when? Before Pandaria, we had to actually store pets!)

EDIT: And not related to the pets, but apparently Timewalking Vendor is going to sell a mount being practically YU'LON HERSELF! :lol:
EDIT 2: Of course, a new ability (that would destroy a nice branch of PvP) and no coexistent abilities to be supported by it… geez make up your mind sometimes. :V
On the other hand, a critter [ability]Lift-Off[/ability]? YEEEEEEEEEAH!

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507