Dusty Rug (Dust Bunny) has found a new home

Discuss content found on WoW's testing realms.
Neuropathy
Top Rater
Pet Score:6696
Realm:Ursin-us
Dusty Rug (Dust Bunny) has found a new home

Post by Neuropathy » June 24th, 2016, 5:59 pm

In the latest build, the dusty rug which you click to get the debuff to see battle dust bunnies has a new or alternate home in Magical Menagerie. Happy Hunting! :D

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Dusty Rug (Dust Bunny) has found a new home

Post by Quintessence » June 24th, 2016, 7:41 pm

I'm convinced that the rug can spawn in different shops in Dalaran, making it harder (and the Dust Bunny) to find. If not though, that will be a relief! I'm up for a camp out in Breanni's shop. :lol:

I can only wonder what the respawn time is on the rug. It's probably selfish of me to say, but I shudder at the thought of non-collectors seeing a clickable rug and unknowingly take the buff, not make use of it because non-collector, and then 'wasting' the rug spawn. >_<
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Neuropathy
Top Rater
Pet Score:6696
Realm:Ursin-us

Post by Neuropathy » June 27th, 2016, 5:07 pm

@Quint oh I bet they (the non-collectors) will do that! We're all programmed if we see a cog, click it! :lol: I have Dust Bunny on my 'get early' list, just to get it out of the way. I've seen it in the barber shop quite a bit and the one time (so far) in Breanni's shop. However I don't check for it often as I am generally trying to avoid Dal due to all that lag. :cry:

Flohsakk
Pet Score:13312
Realm:Blackhand-eu

Post by Flohsakk » July 1st, 2016, 1:34 pm

Today I've seen it in the Barber Shop.