FYI: Rated games reset! Starts 6th August!

Find people willing to do 50 Arena games with you just for the pet!
Fubar
MVP
Pet Score:2493
BattleTag®:Fubar#2138
Realm:Sylvanas-eu
FYI: Rated games reset! Starts 6th August!

Post by Fubar » August 5th, 2013, 7:35 am

Just posting this thread to warn you all ; you won't believe this but any rated matches to get the 'Mukimus' pet have been wiped and the count doesn't start until tomorrow (6th August).

EU thread: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic ... 4?page=1#4

USA thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9572528022
[profile]Fubar[/profile] the Insane. Battle Tag is Fubar#2138.
Resto Druid for the Horde on Sylvanas (EU)

ImageImage

Tromar
Pet Score:2800
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Re: FYI: Rated games reset! Starts 6th August!

Post by Tromar » August 7th, 2013, 9:57 am

Does anyone know for sure whether they have actually been reset (ie the rated phase started)? I thought they had as the EU ratings were showing battles 'this week' but the leader board is not changing and I've seen some US forum posts that seem to indicate that they haven't been reset yet.

Athough I suppose if they had been, everyone would be too busy battling for Murkimus to report this. :D

Annieb
Pet Score:13936
Realm:Arathor-eu

Post by Annieb » August 7th, 2013, 12:03 pm

Our team's (EU IceCreamTeam) rating and battles listed have NOT been reset as of today 7th August, 7pm server time (I just checked)... so I'm not sure what's going on... but at least for my part, haven't seen any indication of a reset. I did ask in game on the arena server itself and got absolutely no answer whatsoever (not surprising really... it's not a very populated server and... well.... PvPers in general don't seem (in my experience) to be overly chatty or disposed to answer trade chat).

Anyone else have any input??

Tromar
Pet Score:2800
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Tromar » August 7th, 2013, 12:33 pm

Annieb wrote:Our team's (EU IceCreamTeam) rating and battles listed have NOT been reset as of today 7th August, 7pm server time (I just checked)... so I'm not sure what's going on... but at least for my part, haven't seen any indication of a reset. I did ask in game on the arena server itself and got absolutely no answer whatsoever (not surprising really... it's not a very populated server and... well.... PvPers in general don't seem (in my experience) to be overly chatty or disposed to answer trade chat).

Anyone else have any input??
Thanks - seems like something's still not right then! (I asked in trade chat too with the same lack of response that you report)

Gabrizar
Top Rater
Pet Score:13703
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Gabrizar » August 7th, 2013, 7:56 pm

You are making me very scared now, we did our 50 battles tonight. Since we didnt do any last reset, we started at zero.

Fubar
MVP
Pet Score:2493
BattleTag®:Fubar#2138
Realm:Sylvanas-eu

Post by Fubar » August 8th, 2013, 3:37 am

Gabrizar wrote:You are making me very scared now, we did our 50 battles tonight. Since we didnt do any last reset, we started at zero.
We've done our 50 battles but we're preparing ourselves to do another 50 to be sure. I'd rather do a 100 and be sure Blizz isn't going to dick me than be talking about what bastards they are in two months and how I wasted £20!

Take my advice; play a lot of games! Don't think "I'm at 50 I've got the pet" - better to assume Blizz are going to try to fuck us.
[profile]Fubar[/profile] the Insane. Battle Tag is Fubar#2138.
Resto Druid for the Horde on Sylvanas (EU)

ImageImage