[EU] WTT Dragon Kite S/S

Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Muld
Pet Score:589
Realm:Nordrassil-eu
[EU] WTT Dragon Kite S/S

Post by Muld » November 28th, 2013, 6:53 am

Greetings everyone :)

I'm looking to trade my Dragon Kite (level 25). I paid over 100k for it some time ago, am sure you all know this is a rare TCG item and looks really cool as well as being a pretty solid PVP pet.

I'm looking for other rare TCG pets OR

Examples I would like are, Blizz store pets (already have little rag and brew pup), Darkmoon Rabbit (S/S), Clawing Claw but let me know what you have.

Will consider 2/3/4 etc other pets (depending on value ofc, as RL value of the kite is around 50GBP I'd be wanting more than one blizz store pet for it :)).

Also would love a Murkalot if anyone has a code they want PX for it!

Skype = muld77

Edit: RE: Information below :)
Last edited by Muld on November 28th, 2013, 10:46 am, edited 8 times in total.

Chromie
MVP

Re: [EU] WTT Dragon Kite S/S

Post by Chromie » November 28th, 2013, 9:04 am

Just wanned to add that SS breed is the only breed this pet comes in:) - Gl with ur trade tho

Bladerunner
Top Rater
Pet Score:5557
BattleTag®:Bladerun#2742
Realm:Hellfire-eu

Post by Bladerunner » November 30th, 2013, 8:17 pm

Actually it comes in 2 breeds - S/S and B/B :)

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » December 1st, 2013, 6:45 am

really? i have obly ever seen it as s/s even when you mouse over the pet in the journal...odd

Chromie
MVP

Post by Chromie » December 1st, 2013, 6:50 am

I belive the BB added version was a glitch that occurred along with the removal of colour changing (which was also a bug that has been fixed though) - But its still says that this pet only comes in SS both in journal and some fora that hasent seen a BB breed after this issue was fixed:/

- But i only have it from the wep ofc so plz do add link if anyone actually has a BB breed of one, cos then it should be reported to these foras and be corrected in the pet log:)

//Chromie

Bladerunner
Top Rater

Post by Bladerunner » December 1st, 2013, 10:48 am

You can check this collection:

http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Softnsquishy/#page2c

It's not hard to see a pure B/B Dragon Kite there :)

Chromie
MVP

Post by Chromie » December 1st, 2013, 2:32 pm

Its not hard to see idd [profile]Bladerunner[/profile] :) There are numorous speculations about this if u wanna go into details about it:

1# The BB Dragon Kites were a result of duping.
2# Its a bug after they were implemented on the BMAH.
3# That it is 1 of many bugs from Amory.

This guy states that a GM told him the following:
Finkployd wrote:I spoke to a gm about mine changing breeds and was told they are looking into it as if its a bug.
The reason that i posted the first answer was that most sites uses scanners to count/register pets on their site, so even if a breed was bugged it would still show as a legit breed - The ingame systems and some GM replies however still state that there is only an SS breed of this pet. (Thats what i choose to trust after reading diffrend fora post on this subject:)

It would also be extremly odd if the dragon kite were the ONLY TCG pet with diffrend breeds to choose from, and that nobody on the TCG fora (as far as i have seen) have posted that they have gotten a BB breed by buying a digital download or scrabing a Card, so i find the BMAH therory to be the most reliable one:)

//Chromie

PS. [profile]Muld[/profile] im sorry that we are spamming ur thread, but atleast it keeps bumbing it up:p

Bladerunner
Top Rater

Post by Bladerunner » December 1st, 2013, 6:08 pm

Sure Chromie ,there can be many explanations and theorys.I choose to trust to my eyes tho :)

Chromie
MVP

Post by Chromie » December 1st, 2013, 6:14 pm

Hehe not much to do about that^^ill trust the GM's tho, they usually dont lie about bugs (however long it takes them to fix them):p

Infernis
Pet Score:9266
BattleTag®:Infernis#2883
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Infernis » December 4th, 2013, 2:48 pm

Hey,

I've got store pets/mounts/helms if you wanna trade PM me.

Bauk
Pet Score:4448
Realm:Stormreaver-eu

Post by Bauk » December 5th, 2013, 4:37 am

Chromie wrote:Its not hard to see idd [profile]Bladerunner[/profile] :) There are numorous speculations about this if u wanna go into details about it:

1# The BB Dragon Kites were a result of duping.
2# Its a bug after they were implemented on the BMAH.
3# That it is 1 of many bugs from Amory.

This guy states that a GM told him the following:
Finkployd wrote:I spoke to a gm about mine changing breeds and was told they are looking into it as if its a bug.
The reason that i posted the first answer was that most sites uses scanners to count/register pets on their site, so even if a breed was bugged it would still show as a legit breed - The ingame systems and some GM replies however still state that there is only an SS breed of this pet. (Thats what i choose to trust after reading diffrend fora post on this subject:)

It would also be extremly odd if the dragon kite were the ONLY TCG pet with diffrend breeds to choose from, and that nobody on the TCG fora (as far as i have seen) have posted that they have gotten a BB breed by buying a digital download or scrabing a Card, so i find the BMAH therory to be the most reliable one:)

//Chromie

PS. [profile]Muld[/profile] im sorry that we are spamming ur thread, but atleast it keeps bumbing it up:p
Hi there,

I redeemed code from card, which I still have at mine home, at start of 2008. And today game says mine Dragon Kite is B/B breed.

So if it was me personaly, in-game, using code and recieving this pet in 2008, you want to say this is duped item? Any blizzard employee can check mine account, check code i used in-game at any time. Or maybe this physical card was duped back in 2008.

And two facts from me:
1st, B/B breed isn't ingame because of duping,
2nd, as many times before in WoW just because GM is saying something, this doesn't meens it's true. Unfortunately GMs many times so far seem to be completely unknown with what they should help us.

Chromie
MVP

Post by Chromie » December 5th, 2013, 6:29 am

Im not saying im not willing to change my mind about this - sinse this seems to have become the main concern for this poor guys thread tbh :P So im gna try and be very clear on this:
you want to say this is duped item
- No - Personally im not saying anything deffinitive on this subject. I have based my own opinion on the forum posts ive read and what i found to be most belivable.

My reasons being:
1# This pet would be the ONLY tcg pet with diffrend breeds to choose from.
2# Despite alot of disagreement, i have has of yet not seen a post that confirms/kills either theory as to why this is the only pet in diffrend breeds.

- Im not saying that anyone are right or wrong, i stated what i Belive to be right or wrong.

- Your stating what is facts for u, where i might aswell belive the guy stating that he got confirmation that this is idd a bug.

- If this discussion should continue it would be much more helpful if someone could link valid confirmation thats not based on "ive seen..." "ive read..." "i have..." - Im aware that those examples are exacly what i based my opinion on but it might aswell be me/the ppl who posted these statements which i copied from who are wrong so that rly dosent help anyone get clearence ;)

On a side note i moved my questions to a thread concerning this matter after the convo with Bladerunner, u can find it on this side if u wanna continue this debate with me included - Im out ♥