WTB/WTT for Blizzcon Pets

Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Strathos
Pet Score:2063
Realm:Nordrassil-eu
WTB/WTT for Blizzcon Pets

Post by Strathos » August 20th, 2015, 5:57 am

Hiya guys

My first post here! I thought this was probably the best place I could look for these pets. I can give a lot of gold, as well as rare pets like Landro's Lil XT and Hatespark for the blizzcon pets.

I would prefer to buy it though to be honest. I am looking for Grommloc (blizzcon 2014) and Murkablo. If anyone can sell them to me, please add my battletag Strathos#2286. Also, is it actually possible to trade pets like Frosty? Unless someone actually owns a collectors edition, I can't see how you would trade a pet like that. Please let me know if you can!

Kind regards,

Strathos

Merana
Pet Score:10003
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Re: WTB/WTT for Blizzcon Pets

Post by Merana » August 20th, 2015, 7:42 am

You might want to look over the [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1395]pet trading guidelines[/url] again. Especially the "Trading for real-world money (such as PayPal) is strictly prohibited. Only digital transactions are permitted." part.
I'm sorry if I misunderstood your post and you don't actually look for deals involving IRL money.
And yes you can "trade" pets like Frosty if someone gives you a code for an not yet claimed CE and you add it to your account, but considering their somewhat rare nature it's easy to run into a bad deal, so be extra cautious if you want to trade for one.

Strathos

Post by Strathos » August 20th, 2015, 10:10 am

Yes I meant buy it as in as opposed to trading things for it. Thanks for your reply :).

If anyone does have any of these and wants to sell them, please let me know :).

Strathos

Post by Strathos » August 29th, 2015, 7:42 am

Is there no one who can sell/trade me a Grommloc pet? Please PM me or add me in game Strathos#2286