Need: Beast/Flying lvl 25 ~ Have : TCG , other Pets and Gold

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us
Need: Beast/Flying lvl 25 ~ Have : TCG , other Pets and Gold

Post by Tekulve2012 » February 3rd, 2014, 11:11 am

Hey folks
I need 22 total beast pets and 15 flying pets at lvl 25 and rare
these are the cheapies (tickbirds/moths snakes /cheap hatchlings)
will trade back UC versions
-------------------------
So... I have Illidan horde gold, gold on some other realms(sargeras-ally, anvilmar-horde, sisters of elune-ally)

If it's pets you want, I have extras of all the tcgs, small and larger/ kovok, droplets, vengeful porcs, whelplings, carps

If someone wants to offer me all 37 level 25's of these (cheapie cageables-where i trade back uc) then we can talk about trading things like a Darkmoon rabbit / rocket chicken / dragon kite and more
Last edited by Tekulve2012 on February 3rd, 2014, 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hassan9587
Pet Score:3043
Realm:Terenas-us

Re: Need: Beast/Flying stones ~ Have : TCG , other Pets and

Post by Hassan9587 » February 3rd, 2014, 11:18 am

i need dragon kite , spectral tiger cub, ethereal soul trader, viscous horror if u have these how much price tell me, or if possible can exchange, or other realm u can trade this pet or not tell me details

Tekulve2012

Post by Tekulve2012 » February 3rd, 2014, 11:55 am

As you all know, time=gold and even though i have leveled a pet in less than 18 minutes(inc. flying time) I am still impatient

Hassan: you posted first so i can offer a dragon kite straight up for the 39 upgraded pets .. i can do better if you have lvl 25's
...my VH would only be obtainable through something extra coming back..these 39 pets are all the cheapie ones and the VH still has 110k-160k value

Ziih: If i cant get an arrangement done with Hassan, I will look you up ..I have a tuskarr but they sell at crazy high prices and would be looking at getting lvl 25s back

Lilsebastian
Pet Score:2949
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Lilsebastian » February 3rd, 2014, 1:51 pm

Hi, I'm looking for a lvl 1 purple puffer, and I have a bunch of beast stones on thrall. How many would you want for the puffer (if you have one)?

Lomotil
Top Rater
Pet Score:3185
BattleTag®:Cumin#1881
Realm:Cairne-us

Post by Lomotil » February 3rd, 2014, 2:06 pm

All of my beasts are upgraded and at least some of my flying are, but I am not sure how many atm. Almost all of my pets are level 25. I am interested in your more expensive tcg pets, e.g. rocket chicken, hippo, banana etc. I might be able to do gold as well. I will send a friend request out.

Tekulve2012

Post by Tekulve2012 » February 3rd, 2014, 2:08 pm

Hiya Lilsebastian !
I would love to trade the Puffer for some beast stones! The Puffer is a 6-8k pet so just 3-4 stones would do .. if you have more beast stones though i can trade things like Nightsaber cub / Crawling Claw or DM Eye .. ones you can get good gold for

To all other posts here... know that I am online at odd times for some people (ETime zone) but will definitely take any friend requests from those who have beast or flying stones

Also a note to all : I have a lot of 5-20 k value pets and obviously i'd rather deal them than a 40-100k pet so please understand if I offer those first....hopefully everyone is open to a good deal for both parties

Lilsebastian
Pet Score:2949
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Lilsebastian » February 3rd, 2014, 2:48 pm

Ok! just to be clear, do you need the tradeable ones, or would you trade the pet so i can upgrade it with nontradeable?

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554

Post by Kpb321 » February 3rd, 2014, 4:10 pm

Tekulve

You can add me to the list of people who would be interested in doing one big trade. I have all the tradable pets stoned and most of them leveled up to 25 and would be interested in trying to do a trade for the Rocket Chicken, Spectral tiger Cub, VH or Dragon Kite. I'd also consider smaller trades for gold on Illidan horde as that is where I'm trying to build up gold to buy those pets =).

I believe we are still friends doing the game time trade for your friend on Sisters of Elune.