WTS Ethereal Soul-Trader ingame

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Tirent
Realm:Burning Blade-us
WTS Ethereal Soul-Trader ingame

Post by Tirent » February 2nd, 2014, 12:32 pm

Hi all, want to get rid of my Ethereal soul-trader I'm on Burning-blade Horde, i am looking for around 200k maybe less with some pet trades, TCG is shutting down so this thing is going to skyrocket in value. If you need me to make a toon on another server for trade i would be happy to do that! :D

Tirent

Re: WTS Ethereal Soul-Trader ingame

Post by Tirent » February 2nd, 2014, 12:34 pm

oh and my Battle tag is Tirent#1812

Techno
Pet Score:3199
BattleTag®:Techno#1684
Realm:Korgath-us

Post by Techno » February 2nd, 2014, 3:06 pm

The only thing that's been happening to its price was spiraling down as a result to the recent mass duping lol. Believe it or not, the reality is that this pet has dropped down to ~80k on most servers.

Flockaphil
Pet Score:365
Realm:Thunderlord-us

Post by Flockaphil » February 2nd, 2014, 3:18 pm

Yeah like techno said, this "duping" nonsense has lowered the value of a few of the tcg pets like dragon kite, tiger cub and unfortunately the soul trader. I sold mine for 95k I think your more in that ballpark. Hope it works out for ya

Tirent

Post by Tirent » February 2nd, 2014, 4:34 pm

Well this is not duped and i will not lower my price. whats the point of lowing the price i don't get the duped items don't work *correct me if i'm wrong* I can show that mine works before i trade it

Techno
Pet Score:3199
BattleTag®:Techno#1684
Realm:Korgath-us

Post by Techno » February 2nd, 2014, 4:45 pm

There is absolutely no difference between redeemed and duped pets. Absolutely none. Duped mounts have charges on them whereas pets can be learned/unlearned under any circumstance. If you really believe that yours isn't duped, then you would have a TCG loot card to prove it but that doesn't make it worth the price it was several months ago. Good luck getting 200k for it though!

Lomotil
Top Rater
Pet Score:3185
BattleTag®:Cumin#1881
Realm:Cairne-us

Post by Lomotil » February 2nd, 2014, 4:47 pm

If you don't lower the price there is no point in trying to sell it. Nobody will buy it. The other posters were just trying to help you out. The duped pets work just fine FYI.

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » February 2nd, 2014, 5:04 pm

Yup pretty much what they are saying. 3 major pets were targetted by dupers from what we believe. Even if that was not true (and trust me it is true) what has happened is that these 3 pets have plummeted in price. There is no way to prove if yours is legit or not and to be honest it really does not matter in the grand scheme of things. What it does mean is that this pet has tanked in value.