I have Murkalots for trade

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us
I have Murkalots for trade

Post by Ravnhawk » December 13th, 2013, 1:31 pm

Hi all I am looking to trade away a Murkalot or 2 or 3 depending on the deals offered. The buy it now on ebay was the cheapest at $75.75 with 10 bids on it had a about 6 hours to go if I remember correctly. The ebay buy it now items range from $85.00 to $119.00. I've been checking these over the last week or so and the prices are going up. TCGloot is $119.00

I am willing to trade for pets anywhere or gold on Illidian, Stormrage, Thrall or Zul'jin roughly in the 90k range. Which is less then the mid-price range if you had to put out real money. I am also willing to mail you the actually Blizzcon card as well. As of yet they are not scratched but after they are scratched and if you want the card I can send it off to you if you wish.

My btag is ravnhawk#1272

I'll only go first if I've done a trade with you or someone I've done trades with can vouch for you or it looks like you have good feedback from other trades on this forum.

(I do need another Spectral Kitty for a Christmas present)

Thanks!
Last edited by Ravnhawk on December 13th, 2013, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flopsyhunt
Pet Score:2683
Realm:Icecrown-us

Re: I have Murkalots for trade

Post by Flopsyhunt » December 13th, 2013, 2:15 pm

I wouldn't pay the $40 for it. I certainly wouldn't pay those prices. I can't imagine why anyone who wanted it that bad didn't just buy a Virtual ticket to Blizzcon.

Ravnhawk
MVP

Post by Ravnhawk » December 13th, 2013, 2:49 pm

I know I wanted the pet bad enough and had the available cash to do so, so I bought the virtual ticket. Others were not so lucky to have the available cash to spend at that time, but really wanted the pet. This is an offer for those people who might still want the pet and would rather pay in extra pets or gold. (Besides gold and pets are far easier to accumulate then real life money)

I know I am one of those people that want every pet in the game, unfortunately I wasn't playing when some came out so they are out of my reach, never to be had unless Blizz does something like the new RAF pets again. The new RAF rewards have made it possible for me to get 4 new ones. (If I can figure out how to set them up without confusing the heck out of myself.)

If this isn't a deal for you. No worries. That's the wonderful thing about this website and trading pets. If you don't like a deal pass on it. There's always another one that might interest you or be more along the lines you are willing to go to make a trade. I've made similar deals with others for Murkalot, CE and TCG codes and most likely will again at some point.

Good luck in your pet hunting!

Raxal
Pet Score:3758
BattleTag®:Raxal#1313
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Raxal » December 13th, 2013, 5:12 pm

Hmm. You have nearly every pet and I don't have a viscous horror.. or access to one.

So trying an assortment of pets worth about what you are asking.. Dragon kite + Blackfuse Bombling + Pierre + Rascal.
If I am close to what you are expecting, then let's discuss..
If not what you are thinking.. then maybe give an example?

Ravnhawk
MVP

Post by Ravnhawk » December 13th, 2013, 8:00 pm

Hi I'm ok with some thing like that. The extra pets are going to a friend and I know they don't have those. That being said the bombling breed won't matter bombling breed won't matter. I'll be on later tonight at some point, we are Christmas tree decorating so not sure. I'll have a small window before the decorating begins. I'd also be willing to leave the pierre with you and go for the other 3. I still need 1 more Spectral Kitty for a friend so thats another pet I can use. It's the last one I need for a Christmas present LOL.

Xenomist
Pet Score:13872
Realm:Ner'zhul-us

Post by Xenomist » December 13th, 2013, 10:10 pm

Thanks so much for the Murkalot ravnhawk! Smooth trade, very nice to trade with.

Ravnhawk
MVP

Post by Ravnhawk » December 14th, 2013, 3:29 am

Raxal I added you. I'm not sure what time I'll be on but I'll save one for you.

Thanks

Demiano
Pet Score:13688
BattleTag®:daemono#1210
Realm:Garithos-us

Post by Demiano » December 14th, 2013, 9:18 am

Flopsyhunt, not everyone has a credit card which is the ONLY way to buy the virtual ticket, which is extremely annoying. Everything else can be gifted but nope, not that ticket! Why blizz.... its been 9 years of shaking my head wondering at some of the business decisions you make, now "scalpers" make a profit off their free item instead of blizz getting that easy $40

Ravnhawk
MVP

Post by Ravnhawk » December 14th, 2013, 12:14 pm

Thanks Xenomist for the awesome trade!

Ravnhawk
MVP

Post by Ravnhawk » December 14th, 2013, 12:24 pm

Blizz also wouldn't let you gift the virtual ticket which made it even harder. I had to give my CC info to a friend and have them pay for it that way, it was either that or send them a check. They then had too change the cc info back to their own info. Much easier if Blizz had simply allowed us to gift the item. Several people I know have sold the pet code for either gold or real money, mostly real money. Then they bought the virtual ticket so they got the pet anyway.

I spent far more then I wanted to to get the older blizzcon like Murkablo .... I forget the others. But I'm glad someone was willing to sell their code or I'd never have gotten those pets either.

Ravnhawk
MVP

Post by Ravnhawk » December 16th, 2013, 1:30 pm

Raxal I have lots of time tonight to finish off that trade if you'd like.