Warning about KILLUA, has my pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Demiano
Pet Score:13688
BattleTag®:daemono#1210
Realm:Garithos-us
Warning about KILLUA, has my pets

Post by Demiano » November 27th, 2013, 5:49 pm

Ive been waiting 2 weeks for this to resolve but dont think it will so warning everyone about KILLUA. I hired her to level pets, she did a great job, got them all back including valuable pets, but when I gave her a second batch with a viscious horror in it.... well shes dissappeared. I gave here the horror and about 30 low value pets and she gave me an ethereal soul trader as collateral. Now the trader is kind of equal value to the horror but thats not the point.... I didnt want to make that trade, I should be able to get my pet back. If anyone has any ideas about how to contact her, I sent a message on this forum but she hasnt logged on wow in a week. I feel like maybe she just had a meltdown and quit wow, leaving me hanging.

Sweetdr0ps
Top Rater
Pet Score:9135
BattleTag®:Sweetdr0ps#1199
Realm:The Forgotten Coast-us

Re: Warning about KILLUA, has my pets

Post by Sweetdr0ps » November 27th, 2013, 5:52 pm

Did she let u know she might not be on for a bit? I would say hold hope that she will pop up soon because it is thanksgiving week and she maybe just had real life things that distracted her from wow temporarily

Demiano
Pet Score:13688
BattleTag®:daemono#1210
Realm:Garithos-us

Post by Demiano » November 27th, 2013, 6:00 pm

no was supposed to give pets back over a week ago, no word

Sweetdr0ps
Top Rater

Post by Sweetdr0ps » November 27th, 2013, 6:32 pm

she still has you on real id right

Makco
Pet Score:4835
BattleTag®:Makco#1585
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Makco » November 27th, 2013, 6:52 pm

It says in my friend list "last online 10 days ago" :| . I hope this is just an inconvenience and not a pet theft.
"Pet battles are the most awesome force Azeroth has ever seen..." -Dr. Ion Goldbloom

Unf
Top Rater
Pet Score:3272
BattleTag®:unf#1364
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Unf » November 27th, 2013, 7:42 pm

You got your first batch back and they are still on your friends list, probably just wait it out.
Last edited by Unf on November 30th, 2013, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angelwings626
MVP
Pet Score:12264
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Angelwings626 » November 28th, 2013, 2:31 am

I bet she/he will be back.

I do a lot of leveling for people and I try to give them the same pet right away. IF there is reason that I have to hold a pet of some value I usually get it back to them in under an hour if they are willing to wait.

I have had days where life suddenly comes into play and I am unable to get back into the game and respond to people OR, they live in a completely different time zone so I end up missing them.

Best thing is to wait and see, its really scary if you don't see them on for a couple of days. But it is now close to holiday, and she/he might have been busy with school or something came up. Big clue is that she hasn't logged on right? I'm guessing you have her real ID so that would be a positive ^_^. Keep your chin up.....if not...could always trade that soul trader for a viscous..... XD

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » November 28th, 2013, 3:02 am

I think this should be a good warning to people in general though. If the pet is of high value (over 10k) I suggest levelling that pet on your own unless you really trust the person. Thankfully you got a pet back of decent value in case this person never comes back but it could have been worse I suppose. Just be careful in the future

Angelwings626
MVP
Pet Score:12264
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Angelwings626 » November 28th, 2013, 3:22 am

http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7073&start=20

I know it was about a month ago when she posted this....but she has been in the hospital the first time she was hard to reach.... so maybe she's not feeling well....

Astraldr0p
Pet Score:4511
Realm:Dalaran-us

Post by Astraldr0p » November 28th, 2013, 3:39 am

It could be a matter of poor communication on her part that she hasnt talked to you two weeks. I look at it in good faith that she still hasn't taken you off Real ID because thats the biggest sign, at least in my opinion. If it had been almost two weeks since she last talked to you and almost two weeks since she last logged then that would be the other thing too

Given the holiday and that she had been in the hospital, something could have happened. As much as waiting and being impatient sucks, give it at least the first week of December and then thats when I would probably start looking at what else I can do because then it would be a little too long

Moppet
Pet Score:9294
BattleTag®:jilliene#1512
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Moppet » November 28th, 2013, 4:12 am

if you guys are looking for a pet leveler, I -highly- recommend Angelwings <3
She's the best, she's leveled 50+ for me. I trust her with any of my pets.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » November 28th, 2013, 8:25 am

This is suprising, she had leveled over 100 of my pets for me with no issues. It's not 3 people that level them it's her and her husband/boyfriend so not sure if I would call that shady. But when she did that for me she was never not online for more than a day. She actually gave me her cell phone # to up the validity of our deal. If I still had the # I would have gladly PMd it to you but I got ride of it as soon as we where all done (I hate a cluttered phone). :( Sorry about what happened I hope you are able to get in touch with her soon.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Eatdawg
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Eatdawg » November 29th, 2013, 1:41 pm

all of you guys are saying if uwant pet levelers etc but he is saying his vis horror was taken which is basically the most sought out pet atm, think any1 would be tempted to take that regardless of who they are

Feliciamarie
Top Rater

Post by Feliciamarie » November 29th, 2013, 3:58 pm

To be honest, it sounds like something big came up for her. And if she's been hospitalized recently I would be more worried :/ Hopefully, she is ok. She sounds like she has a good reputation. I don't think anyone would throw that away for 1 pet, even if it is highly sought after.

Jabart
MVP
Pet Score:1878
BattleTag®:jonyeh420#1172
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Jabart » November 29th, 2013, 4:36 pm

For some reason, most of my posts suddenly disappeared...

So just to restate what I said earlier, Killua responded to my text. Something unforeseen did come up, and no one's pet is being stolen. Let's just continue to be patient and understanding.
Squee and Jabart on Madoran (H)
battletag: jonyeh420#1172

Sweetdr0ps
Top Rater

Post by Sweetdr0ps » November 30th, 2013, 4:45 pm

Yeah, and i would also agree that regardless people should just level their most expensive ones themselves, plenty others to be leveled but i also think this person will return and wouldnt ruin their reputation for one pet, most of us on here can afford that pet without having to self sabotage future trades.

Slog
MVP
Pet Score:3322
BattleTag®:Bray#1583
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Slog » November 30th, 2013, 8:19 pm

Eatdawg wrote:all of you guys are saying if uwant pet levelers etc but he is saying his vis horror was taken which is basically the most sought out pet atm, think any1 would be tempted to take that regardless of who they are
Speak for yourself. This is insulting to the honest people who are here.