WTT S/S Gilnean Raven

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Morniel
MVP
Pet Score:4410
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us
WTT S/S Gilnean Raven

Post by Morniel » October 13th, 2013, 8:01 pm

So... I have an extra S/S Gilnean Raven to trade. It's been upgraded - and you have your choice of a level 1 or a level 25 (I'm keeping the other). What I'm really hoping to get (somehow) is a Droplet of Y'saarj. I don't really think that the raven is worth quite that much straight up, though... so here's a list of other things that I have as well:

Hearthstone Beta Key

Stones
Aquatic x3
Critter x1
Dragonkin x2
Humanoid x1
Elemental x2
Undead x3

Pets
Ashstone Core x2
Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot
Corefire Imp
Dark Whelpling
Darkmoon Tonk
Darkmoon Zeppelin
Fossilized Hatchling
Gilnean Raven (P/S)
Harbinger of Flame
Imperial Moth x 2
Jade Crane Chick (HP, upgraded)
Leaping Hatchling
Lil' Bling
Mountain Panda
Pandaren Air Spirit
Pandaren Earth Spirit
Pandaren Water Spirit x 2
Snowy Panda x 2
Sunfur Panda x 2
Tainted Waveling
Toothy
Winter Reindeer

Anyone interested in working out some sort of deal?
Last edited by Morniel on October 14th, 2013, 2:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Osteen
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: WTT S/S Gilnean Raven

Post by Osteen » October 13th, 2013, 9:17 pm

Is droplet the only thing you want?

Morniel
MVP

Post by Morniel » October 13th, 2013, 9:23 pm

Well... my hope is always to expand my collection, and it's the least valuable (I think) of the pets I don't have already.

I'm certainly open to offers. :)

Osteen
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Osteen » October 13th, 2013, 9:26 pm

Are you trading 2 for 1?

Morniel
MVP

Post by Morniel » October 13th, 2013, 9:53 pm

Maybe? I am looking for offers/suggestions, I guess. :) When I mentioned having it in another post, I was blown away by how many people were interested in it. I don't really expect to trade it straight up for a droplet - that's why I mentioned that I could trade two, and why I listed all of the other pets.

I like to do fair trades that leave both parties satisfied - not looking to rip anyone off... just hoping to expand my collection somehow!

Morniel
MVP

Post by Morniel » October 14th, 2013, 11:28 am

/updated

Killua
Pet Score:3004
BattleTag®:Kira#1388
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Killua » October 15th, 2013, 7:37 am

Well to anyone looking to trade for this raven be sure to get ready to give up a rascal bot/Pierre or something with much more value. I have had many trades on here and some where we just didn't see eye to on the trade value of something... this is the first time I ever felt so disgusted by the way the trade talks went. Like yes we all always value our things at the higher end and always try to bring down to the lower end the value of the others and end up meeting around the middle. Never to this degree. Ill check with the TOS of this site to see if im allowed to show the chat log so yall can see what im talking about after I edit out guild chat stuff.. but just a warning stay away from this trader.....

Morniel
MVP

Post by Morniel » October 15th, 2013, 8:04 am

*shakes head*

I'm sorry you feel that way. Here is what I said:

I want to trade for a pet that I don't have. The only pets I don't have right now are worth considerably more than a raven. I made the mistake of mentioning that I currently don't have a rascal/pierre - pets I can make myself, and thus I value them somewhat lower. I flat out told you that I didn't want to trade for one. You asked me why I even brought it up - and I was honest with you, I said that if I saw a great deal on one I would trade for it. I guess it was wrong of me to be honest.

I don't think that the raven is worth as much as a rascal or pierre, but if someone offered me one for it, you better bet I would snap that offer right up.

My hope - like I said above - was to get a droplet, and to do so by trading the raven + other stuff listed from the pets/stones below. Not a straight trade.

Killua

Post by Killua » October 15th, 2013, 8:21 am

Morniel wrote:*shakes head*

I'm sorry you feel that way. Here is what I said:

I want to trade for a pet that I don't have. The only pets I don't have right now are worth considerably more than a raven. I made the mistake of mentioning that I currently don't have a rascal/pierre - pets I can make myself, and thus I value them somewhat lower. I flat out told you that I didn't want to trade for one. You asked me why I even brought it up - and I was honest with you, I said that if I saw a great deal on one I would trade for it. I guess it was wrong of me to be honest.

I don't think that the raven is worth as much as a rascal or pierre, but if someone offered me one for it, you better bet I would snap that offer right up.

My hope - like I said above - was to get a droplet, and to do so by trading the raven + other stuff listed from the pets/stones below. Not a straight trade.
Maybe its just me your thread shouldn't be called WTT S/S Gilean Raven in the first place and LF Droplet of Y'saarj instead? and have the raven as part of the stuff your trading to get it and list all stuff there are only to get x stuff? but when your thread is about trading a raven and you give it a value of 25k because that's how much a friend of yours who you trust said it was worth told you it was.... like I said I did save print screens of the whole convo would you like me to post them so you can show people how much I am lying?

Morniel
MVP

Post by Morniel » October 15th, 2013, 8:36 am

Killua, could you please point out where I say you're lying?

Feel free to post whatever screenshots you like, I really don't have anything to hide. I was completely honest and up front with you. You were aggressive and unpleasant in response. I did not say I gave the raven a value of 25k - you might want to take a closer look at the screenshots you took. I said I gave it a value of about 10k.

As for what the thread should be titled - you're probably right. I gave it the title I did because of the amount of interest the raven seemed to draw in another thread, and because I've learned that some traders here are willing/able to procure various pets in order to get other pets that they specifically want.

Killua

Post by Killua » October 15th, 2013, 9:14 am

lol you know what ima be the bigger man and not get into this back and forth thing your saying I was aggressive and unpleasant I know I wasn't... unless you call unpleasant not agree with how much you value the Raven.. or Aggressive first trying to see what you valued it at by asking ou how much x pet was worth on your server and stuff to get a gauge of the economy of your own server... lol but I just wonder if your just saying unpleasant just because I gave you a bad review have a great day and happy trading ^^ btw I noticed even after you admitted you was wrong about the thread title you still have not fixed it...

Morniel
MVP

Post by Morniel » October 15th, 2013, 9:38 am

You can absolutely be the bigger man, since I'll never be a man in any case. ;)

I'm pretty sure if you go back and look at the screenshots, you actually agreed with me on the value I attributed to the raven when I quoted you the prices of pierre/rascal on my server.

I found you to be unpleasant because you accused me of trying to rip you off when really, that's not what I was trying to do at all.

As for the thread title - the reason I haven't changed it is twofold: first, I already told you why I used the thread title I did (marketing ploys may not be 'honest' all the time, but they do sometimes garner more views - that was my original goal), and second, before you'd posted I had already decided to just let this thread die. I'll pick up a droplet in /flex or normal, or I will buy one in a month or two or three when they drop to half the price they are now. I'm not all that stressed over it. They aren't making any more s/s ravens, though... so I'm happy to just hang onto the ones I have. They will only grow in value over time.

Luxxy
Top Rater
Pet Score:3423
BattleTag®:Retraxx#1868
Realm:Mok'Nathal-us

Post by Luxxy » October 15th, 2013, 10:39 am

Actually Morniel Is an awesome trader