LF Guild with Thundering Serpent Pet

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us
LF Guild with Thundering Serpent Pet

Post by Ravnhawk » February 12th, 2013, 1:23 pm

Hi I am looking to join a guild that has the Thundering Serpent and is willing to take people into their guild to get the pet. I know there was a guild offering that to people but I can't seem to locate the name. my battle tag is ravnhawk#1272

Thanks all!

Ravn

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Re: LF Guild with Thundering Serpent Pet

Post by Dragonwizard » February 12th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Stage Clear is the guild you are looking for. Here is a link to the post that will tell you all about what you need to do. [url]http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1651[/url]
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Arcarius
Pet Score:4834
BattleTag®:Arcarius#1244
Realm:Archimonde-us

Post by Arcarius » February 12th, 2013, 2:19 pm

^ What he said. But you want to join and get revered soon! they are going to kick every pet person within the next couple of weeks, before they down the final boss on heroic, because they dont want to give the mount away freely when they earn it. So act quick!

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » February 12th, 2013, 4:05 pm

That is good to know as I have been putting it off myself, guess I know what I am going to do this weekend.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."