Looking for TCG pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us
Looking for TCG pets

Post by Dragonwizard » January 9th, 2013, 9:48 am

I'm looking for TCG pets. I do NOT need Landro's Lichling, Landro's Lil' XT, Eye of the Legion, Nightsaber Cub, Purple Puffer or Sand Scarab as I already have them. All others I am interested in.

Up For Trade

Aqua Strider
Grinder
Guardian Cub
FireFly (B/B)
Fox Kit
Pandaren Water Spirit
Lumpy
Last edited by Dragonwizard on January 10th, 2013, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Nomadd
Top Rater
Pet Score:12444
Realm:Tortheldrin-us

Re: Looking for TCG pets

Post by Nomadd » January 9th, 2013, 5:04 pm

***THIS IS NOT A HIJACKING***

While Dragonwizard does not need Landro's Lichling, Lil' XT, Nightsaber Cub, Purple Puffer or Sand Scarab, I could use them - I have quite a few things to trade as well (everything Dragonwizard mentioned + a few more, fishing pets, other rare drops etc etc) If you happened to look at this thread and has some of the pets Dragonwizard did not need, feel free to contact me! If you don't see anything you want from Dragon with anything else, please feel free to contact me **after**. Again, not attempting to hijack the thread.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Re: Looking for TCG pets

Post by Dragonwizard » January 10th, 2013, 1:23 pm

Edited my first post to add a TCG card that I don't need.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."